please stop my love [REQUESTED]

Hey people before we start I have opened up my 'imagine competition' again. Last time I started one but took it down so I could come up with a better way of submitting entries and also because I was overthinking and thought no one would enter lmao. I've made a google form but if there's any issues with it please message me here on Wattpad.

I'll be choosing two of my favourite entries which I'll then be posting onto this imagine 'book'  and tagging them in it of course :) So it's a small thing but I think it will be fun haha

The only 'rules' are that you have to use three of the prompts which I've listed on the google form and the minimum word count is 500 words. I'm really nervous no one will join in but I just thought this would be a fun idea.

I will be posting the link to the form on my message board and also in my bio on my profile. I really hope you consider trying because I know you are all talented and come up with good ideas.

Anyway this idea was requested by someone a while back I think but I really liked the idea!

Synopsis: Y/N  is a drug addict and Harry is trying to help her get better. 

*Trigger warning: Drugs, serious mental health talk, alcohol, overdose*

Y/N was on cloud 9.

She was at Niall's birthday party. The music was playing loudly and the strobes lights made the room look all blurry and colourful or maybe it was the fact that Y/N was doped on heroine to the point where she could barely make out a single person's face that everything looked a little different through her eyes.

She could hardly feel anything almost as if she was a ghost walking through the crowds of people. She had a lazy smile on her face as she waved at strangers and stumbled her way over to Niall.

He had his arm wrapped around his girlfriend, the pair of them whispering to each other and laughing as they took sips from their red solo cups. Y/N collapsed onto the bean bag and her head fell back as she looked up at the ceiling.

Everything looked as if it were swirling and nothing felt real. She started to laugh, the sound echoing through her head so she covered her ears and stared laughing even harder.

Niall looked from his girlfriend to Y/N who's cheeks were flushed and her eyes blood shot and tired. He smiled at his best friend, "Y/N how much have you had to drink already" He asked.

Y/N's head lifted up at the sound of her name being called. She looked tiredly over at Niall before smiling and laughing again, "Niall!" She stumbles out of her position on the bean bag and crawls over to Niall. "Hiiii Niall."

Niall laughs and so does his girlfriend, Kirsty, "Your completely out of it. Harry won't be happy." Niall shakes his head.

Y/N immediately frowns as she hears her boyfriend's name, "Harry," She pouts, "I miss him." She frowns and starts to tear up, "I want Harry, I'm going to call him."

"He's on stage right now Y/N, he won't answer." Niall reminds her. Harry was currently in Manchester as part of his tour. Y/N was all the way in London which wasn't too far but it felt like lightyears away in her mind.

"He won't answer?" Y/N tears up again, "But Harry loves me."

"Y/N I think you've had enough to drink for tonight." Niall starts to get worried for his friend. She'd never been this drunk before.

Y/N rolls her head to the side and starts to laugh, "I'm not drunk silly." She giggles, "Silly, silly Niall."

Niall was starting to really worry. If she wasn't drunk then what else could she possibly have taken, "Y/N what the fuck did you just take?" Niall snaps.