subby baby [REQUESTED]

Requested by @emz0912

Synopsis: Y/N falls into Subspace at an awkward time

Today Harry and his girlfriend Y/N were on their way to Anne's annual spring gathering.

It was a time of year where she would invite everyone round to her house for a little get together and enjoy the sun in the garden so people could admire the garden and have a chat.

Y/N loved Anne almost as much as she loved Harry and she looked forward to the spring gathering every year for the last five years she'd been with Harry.

Harry and Y/N met six years ago when she became a stylist for him in his last year of being with the band. They fell in love after Harry invited Y/N to Jamaica with him.

"Morning pretty girl." Harry murmured as he ran his finger up and down her spine on her bare back.

She was laying on her stomach with her eyes resting, her hair a mess and her lips poured with flushed cheeks.

Harry kissed her bare shoulder as he get the smoothness of her skin beneath his touch. "Wake up my love." He whispers.

Y/N whimpers and slowly turns over, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand and slowly opening them to meet with the eyes of her lover.

"There's my pretty girl." Harry grins and kisses her on the tip of her nose.

"M'sleepy." Y/N groans and buries  her face in Harry's neck.

"I know my sweet girl. We need to travel to mum's remember?" They need to get ready for the car ride up to his mother's house but Y/N really wasn't having it.

"Can't we just stay in bed all day?" Y/N mutters.

Harry chuckles and plays with the ends of her hair, "I know you're a sleepy baby today but don't you think mum will miss us if we don't turn up?" Y/N slowly nods her head and looks up at Harry.

"Mkay but you're driving right?" Y/N cheekily grins and Harry rolls his eyes playfully in return.

"Yes I'll drive." He kisses her forehead and removes himself from the comfort of their bed.

Y/N watches as he leaves the room to go and get ready. The tiredness in her eyes was still apparent when she glanced over at her vanity mirror across the room.

Her brain felt all heavy as she rolled out of her and walked over to her wardrobe to pick out her outfit for the day.

She tried not to let the overwhelming tiredness take over her and the day ahead but she had a gut feeling today wouldn't turn out the way she was hoping for.

Y/N held the tray of cupcakes she had bought from the bakery in her lap as Harry drove the car. Their hands were intertwined as he drove a long the motorway to his mum's house.

Y/N's eyes were focused on the floral decorated cupcakes as she tried to stop herself from floating off. She could feel the lingering feeling at the back of her mind and she was trying so hard to push it away but she was just so tired.

"You okay there my love?" Harry asks, placing a kiss to the back of her hand, his eyes covered by his ray band sunglasses, glanced over to his girlfriend who was abnormally quiet.

"I-I'm fine." She lies, feeling anything but fine.

Harry pulls into the driveway of Anne's country home and unbuckles his seatbelt. Y/N wanted him so badly to realise that she wasn't okay because she simply couldn't voice it herself, she felt ashamed for allowing this to happen in front of his family and didn't want to make a scene.