"Fine! I will explain everything" I started telling the incident from A to Z. After finishing my story, I looked at them and waited for any expressions. But all I got was a blank expression.

"Dude...stop giving me blank expression! Why everyone is giving me bl-" my whining was cut off when Jungkook spoke up.

"I think she has amnesia," he simply stated, looking at the unconscious girl. Ohhhh yeah...why haven't I thought of it?

"What should we do? Do we have to take her to the hospital?" I asked.

"Why don't we keep her?? She's so hot," Taehyung beamed, earning a fierce glare from me. Immediately he shut off his mouth.

"well...don't you think we should take her to the police station? " Taehyung asked. "Ahh what a troublesome!!" I sighed, massaging my forehead.

"Let's just report her to the police tomorrow. You take rest now. Later we can think about other stuff." I nodded sleepily at Jungkook's statement.

"ok then...lemme get some rest," I said, wearily stretching my arms.

"Hey, Jimin...Can I take her to my room?" Taehyung grinned.

"No way! Get lost," I glared defiantly at him.

"ooohh I smell jealous~" Jungkook laughed gleefully, causing me to hit him on the head with a couch pillow.

"Ok ok chill! We will go... don't do anything naughty to her," Taehyung smirked. "I am not like you, asshole," I said grimly.

"And I'm sure you are not a saint either," Jungkook chuckled.

"Enough! Get out of my room now." I pushed both of them out of my room. Even after closing the door, I could overhear them laughing outside. Idiots.

Making myself comfortable on the couch, I drifted off to dreamland.

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt the sunlight on my face. I rubbed my eyes before stretching my arms. Suddenly, I lost my balance and fell down when I saw her sitting on the bed and staring at me like a ghost.

"owww.....it's paining, "I mumbled, rubbing my butt before standing up.