Chapter 22

Tonight was your double date with Brittany and Sabrina. You were really excited. You and Brittany were getting ready together. You both put on leggings and a nice shirt and you got flashbacks from the night that you went to the club when you both got ready together but you quickly get that thought out of your mind. Luke was yours. He will always be yours. That was all just a misunderstanding.

You put some makeup on and then do your hair. You and Brittany had planned out everything for tonight. First you were going to have a nice dinner and then go to a comedy club. The show was only a two hours long and it was at 7:00 so you figured you guys could also catch one of the free plays that they put on in a park nearby. They always had free plays at 10 pm on weekends.

"What time did Luke say he was coming over?" Brittany asks and she puts makeup on.

"He said he'd be here by like 5 o'clock." You tell her.

"Same with Sabrina. That gives us plenty of time to get food before the show." She says.

You nod and smile. "Are you excited for tonight?"

"Yes." She smiles. "Are you?"

"Yes." She say. "What if Luke and Sabrina end up hating each other?"

"Umm I'm sure that won't happen. They're both sweethearts." She says.

"True." You nod.

You both finish getting ready soon and Luke arrives first. You let him in and the three of you sit on the couch and talk while you wait for Sabrina.

Sabrina arrives soon and you all gather your things.

"Hi, I'm Luke." He says sticking his hand out for her to shake.

"Sabrina." She smiles and shakes his hand.

You and Brittany smiled at each other. You loved that everyone was getting to know each other.

You guys leave soon and walk to the nearest restaurant. You walk there and joke around with each other. When you walk inside of the restaurant, you get a table for four. They lead you back and give you menus. You all thank the host and read the menus.

"Everything looks amazing." Brittany says looking at the pictures next to the description of the food items.

"They do." Everyone agrees.

The server comes over soon and you all order drinks and food. They server goes to the back to put the orders in and you guys go back to talking.

"I can't believe you were able to get four tickets to see Jeff Dunham." You smile at Luke. "Have I ever told you that your the best?"

"Hmmm." He says and pretends to think. "No, I don't think so."

"Well you're the best." You smile and lean over to peck his lips.

He smiles. "I know."

You laugh and everyone eats when the food comes. Once you are all done eating, Luke pays for everyone's meals and you all thank him.

"Thank you babe." You smile.

"Anytime." He says and puts his card away once the server brings it back.

You all stand up and walk to the theater where the comedy show was being held. You show them the tickets and go sit in your seats. The show starts after a while and everyone enjoys it. Jeff Dunham is as funny as ever and you can't stop laughing half the time.

Sadly the show comes to an end soon and you guys leave the theater.

"That was the best comedy show I've ever been to." Sabrina days.