Chapter 17

"Excuse me?" You ask her.

"You heard me." She smirks.

"I-I don't believe you." You say.

"Well you should. It was hot and steamy." She smirks.

"Fuck you." You tell her.

"I mean I would, but Luke already does it for me." She shrugs before walking away.

Did Luke lie to you? Did he actually sleep with her?

You felt like you were about to cry. You had been at the party for a little over an hour but you had already felt the urge to leave.

You grabbed your things and ran out of the building. You got a taxi and went back to your apartment.

You thought this whole thing was over. You thought there was no more Sierra drama. You stupidly met him meet your parents already a few weeks ago. You wiped your face as you felt tears running down your face. You paid the taxi driver when you got to your place and got out. You went inside and went up to your apartment and went into your room. You change out of your dress and go to the bathroom. You decide to take a bath. Those always helped you think.

You fill up the tub and make sure it's warm before getting into it. You sit there and just think.

What if Luke was cheating on you but lying to you? You weren't going to go through his phone to find out. You were against that.

You sigh and you started to cry again.

Luke looked around his party everywhere for you.

"Have you seen Kaitlyn?" He asks Ashton and Sadie.

"I saw her earlier, she was talking to us but then she went to go and look for you." Sadie says.

"Okay thanks." He says and keeps looking everywhere.

"Who are you looking for?" Sierra asks behind him.

"Kaitlyn." He says.

"Oh, she wanted me to tell you that she is calling it quits because she wants us to get back together so badly." She tells him.

"Oh come on Sierra. I'm over you. Grow up." He says.

"That's not what you said in LA." She says running her hand over his bicep.

"Nothing happened in LA and we both know that." He says pushing her hand off of him.

"Well she thinks otherwise. She left Luke." She says as they bring over the cake.

Everyone starts singing happy birthday to him but he can't focus on that. His little tomato was missing.

He blows out the candles when everyone tells him to make a wish. He sticks around for a little bit after eating cake but then he walks up to the three boys.

"I'm not feeling good, thank you for the party but I think I should leave." He says.

"Okay, feel better. We'll bring your presents back to our place." They say.

"Thank you." He says before grabbing his things and leaving.

He walks all the way to your apartment and then walks inside and goes up your yours and knocks on the door.

You had just gotten out of the bath and put a bathrobe and your underwear on and walk to the door and open it. You look at Luke. "What do you want?"

"I want to know why my girlfriend left my birthday party early." He says.

"Yeah well your girlfriend wants to know why you fucked your ex girlfriend in LA." You say.

"I didn't sleep with her!" He yells frustrated.