Chapter 15

"Wake up." You say shaking Luke's shoulder.

He groans and keeps his eyes closed. You went over to the boys place to surprise him because you were supposed to hang out today but you were going to treat him to breakfast first.

"Luke." You say shaking him harder. "Wake upppp."

"What time is it?" He asks with his eyes closed.

"9 am." You answer.

"It's too early." He mumbles as he drifts back into sleep.

You sigh and take your shoes off before standing up on his bed with one foot on each side of his body and start jumping over him. "Wake up!"

He turns onto his back and pulls you down so your straddling him.

"Oh good, you're awake." You say as he opens his eyes and looks at you.

"It's hard not to be." He says.

"Oh I'm sorry, was I being too loud?" You ask sarcastically.

"Loud and annoying." He jokes.

"You wouldn't wake up." You laugh.

"It's okay, I got a nice show." He says.

"What do you mean?" You ask.

"Bra's don't work well when girls are jumping up and down over you." He smirks.

You smack his chest lightly. "Why are you looking at my boobs?"

"They were bouncing everywhere, it was hard not too." He says as he continues smirking.

"You're a perv." You say.

He shrugs. "I can't help it if your hot."

You blush a little and smile. "Get up, we're going to get breakfast."

He rolls the two of you over on your sides and pulls you close to him. "Let's just stay here and cuddle."

"Nooo, I'm hungry." You tell him.

He sighs. "Fine."

He lets you go and gets up before walking to the bathroom. This was the first time you were in Luke's room. You looked around and smiled. He had pictures of his family everywhere and also a bunch of pictures of him and the boys. His room was surprisingly clean. The boys always call him a slob so you expected it to be messy. When Ashton let you in and led you to his room, he apologized for how messy Luke was, but you didn't see any signs of him being messy yet.

You get up out of his bed and put your shoes back on. You then went on your phone to look up good breakfast places around his apartment. You had been craving eggs and bacon all night and morning. You were close to getting your period and you always craved the weirdest things when that happened. Like how you were randomly craving breakfast foods.

You decide to leave Luke's room so he can get ready in peace and go back to the living room you passed when you had first walked in. You sit down on the couch and wait for Luke's slow ass to be ready. As you looked around you saw a bunch of the bands awards and more pictures of them.

Luke walks out of his room soon and looks at you. "There you are."

"Yeah, I decided to leave your room so you could change and stuff and not worry about me watching you." You say.

"Thanks but it would have been fine." He says. "It's not like I was taking my underwear off."

"I know but it's your room and you deserve privacy. Are you ready to go?" You ask.