Chapter 11

"Have a nice day." You say as a woman leaves the café.

You had picked up extra shifts all week to distract yourself from Luke being gone. It wasn't hard to get the shifts because no one wanted to be stuck at work while the weather was gorgeous all week.

You started cleaning up for the day and before you knew it, your shift was over and you were locking up.

You walked to your apartment and walked inside. You and Brittany had planned to have a girls night and you were excited about that. It had been a while since you two actually had a girls night out.

You weren't sure if she was bringing Sabrina, because they did end up getting back together, but you kind of hoped that you weren't going to third wheel all night. You had no problem with them dating but you just felt extra lonely whenever you had to third wheel in the past.

Brittany really wanted to go to a club. It was a Saturday so you agreed even though you knew it would be packed... but then again, it is New York City and it's always packed at clubs.

You walk into your room and put on a tight short dress and curl your hair and put some makeup on. You go a little heavy on it just because you didn't care about how you looked. You didn't need to look hot to grab anyone's attention.

You go through your closet to find heels as Brittany walks into your room.

"Wow, you look hot." She says.

"Thank you," You smile. "You do too."

"Thanks." She smiles.

Brittany was wearing a dress like yours but it wasn't as tight. It had a bit of a flow to it. She had also straightened her hair though and put some makeup on.

She loved clubbing because she was pretty enough for all the guys to buy her drinks and that allowed her to save money and get drunk at the same time. She wasn't afraid to grind against anyone for free alcohol. The best part to that plan was that Sabrina didn't care because Brittany didn't like guys. She didn't count it as cheating.

You guys leave for the club soon and take an uber there. You get there soon and you get a few drinks in your system as you start to dance. Guys try to dance with you but you shake them off and keep dancing with Brittany.

After a while you take a break from dancing.

"I'm going to go see if Luke called me." You tell to Brittany over the loud music.

She nods and keeps dancing as you walk to the bathroom. You stand by it since it's not as loud there and check your phone. You notice people tagging you in a bunch of stuff on Twitter and open the app and look at what it is.

It's Luke hanging out with a pretty girl in a restaurant. You couldn't tell if they were with anyone else but they seemed really happy.

Did he go to California to cheat on you? What if he already had a girlfriend and you were his side chick? Were you going to be apart of breaking another girls heart? You didn't want to do that. He never mentioned anything about another girl. You started to feel extremely bad if that were the case.

The girl kind of looked familiar so you scroll through the comments and see what people are saying.

'Are Luke and Sierra back together?'

'I thought Luke had a new girlfriend?'

'Did Luke and Kaitlyn break up already?'

'Yay!! I missed Lierra!'

'Oh man, she's going to break his heart again.'

More continued to say things like that but you studied the picture more. The girl was in fact, Sierra Deaton.

Luke never actually told you what happened between the two which caused them to break up but you knew he was heartbroken after it. It could have been just her breaking up with him though. Maybe she didn't cheat or actually do anything. They could be friends again, but you weren't sure because if someone ever hurt you, you wouldn't have talked to them ever again.

As you stare at the picture, you get a call from Luke. You debate whether you should answer or not and then you decide against it. You wanted to have fun with Brittany and you wanted to ignore the drama for now.

You put your phone back in your purse and walked back out to find Brittany at the bar.

"Hey, are you okay?" Brittany asks as she sips a drink.

"Yeah." You tell her before ordering another drink.

You get the drink and pay for it before downing it and sliding the glass back to the bartender. "Want to go back to dancing?"

"Sure." Brittany says as she stands up.

You two both dance and drink for a few more hours before you get an uber to bring you back to the apartment.

You get back soon and take your makeup off before showering. You put your pjs on after and dry your hair before washing your face and brushing your teeth. You put your hair up in a bun and lay down in bed after. You felt dirty after going to clubs. Dirty and exhausted.

You check your phone and see a bunch of missed calls and texts from Luke.

You sigh and decide to call him back.

It rings a few times before he picks up, "hello?"

"Hey." You say.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He asks angrily.

"I was out having a girls night with Brittany." You tell him.

"You could have texted me or something so I knew you were okay. I've been worried sick about you all night." He yells.

"I doubt that." You fire back. "You were probably too busy with your ex to fucking realize I haven't texted you."

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"I saw the fucking pictures Luke." You say. "It's all over Twitter."

"You mean from the restaurant? She was hanging with the boys and I met up with them. We became friends again and that's it." He says.

"So you didn't cheat on me with her?" You ask.

"No. She wants to get back together with me but I said no. I could never hurt you like that and the fact that you think I could really hurts." He says.

"What's stopping you from cheating?" You ask. "You're famous, what makes you different from all of the other douchebags out there."

"I'm nothing like them." He says. "I haven't even been gone for 48 hours and you already don't trust me.."

"Do you blame me? Everyone wants you two to get back together." You say.

"Doesn't mean that I want to. I can't fight with you right now." He says.

"Why? To busy fucking that whore?" You ask.

"She isn't a whore." He says.

"Why are you defending her?" You ask.

"Because she's my friend and I still care about her. It's like me calling Brittany a whore. You'd defend her too." He argues.

"Whatever." You scoff.

"I have to go, I'll talk to you in a week when I get back." He says before hanging up.

You hang up and angrily throw your phone down.

You were so mad and hurt right now that you actually wanted to punch Luke in the face. He's lucky he was across the states, because you might actually have punched him. This was your first actual fight as a couple and hopefully if you made it through this one, it would be the last.