Chapter 12

It was finally the end of the week and Luke was coming home today. You were a nervous wreck. You hoped he wouldn't come and visit you but at the same time, you missed him like crazy. You felt stupid for what had happened. It wasn't fair to him. You regret everything you said and you knew why you were so upset. You were extra overemotional because you had gotten your period the next day. You knew that wasn't an excuse to act like that, but it explains a lot.

You didn't know when his plane was going to land but you didn't plan on leaving the apartment in case he did come over. You were supposed to work today but Daisy told you to take the day off because you worked too many hours this week. Other people needed a chance to work too, although you were her favorite employee and she wishes she could give you more hours.

Brittany and you hung out the whole week after work and she helped distract you from Luke. It worked. You played board games and went out and had a lot of fun. You wish it could always be like that but unfortunately, she was back to spending all of her free time with Sabrina.

You walk out to the living room and sit down on the couch and put the tv on. You put on one of your favorite shows and watch it for a few hours.

After a while you hear a knock on your door. You sigh and stand up and walk to the door. You could already tell it was Luke. He has his own knock. It never changed.

You open the door and look at him.

"We need to talk." He says walking into the apartment, not waiting for you to invite him in.

"Hello to you too." You say sarcastically but then bite your lip realizing that it was bad timing.

"I'm serious." He says.

"I know, I'm sorry." You apologize. "I'm sorry for overreacting and calling Sierra a whore. I swear I didn't mean it, I was just upset because I thought you would choose her over me. She's a lot prettier than I am."

"She had her chance and she blew it. I'm over her. She broke up with me for no reason and that's on her. I like you and only you. If that weren't true and I were planning on leaving you, I wouldn't have asked you out." He says.

"I'm sorry." You say again. "Do you forgive me?"

"Maybe." He sighs.

You sigh and sit back down on the couch. "What will it take for you to forgive me?"

He thinks and then smirks. "A make-out session. We just spent a week apart and I haven't kissed you in a while."

You smile and pull him down on the couch next to you and kiss him.

He kisses back and you two make out for a while, while occasionally coming up for air, and soon your hand finds its way to his thigh. You rub it and go higher until his hand stops you. He pulls away and sighs. "We can't do that."

"Why not?" You ask.

"We just started dating, it's too soon." He says.

"Are you a virgin?" You ask him.

"No." He answers.

"Then what's the problem?" You ask.

"I'm scared that if we do that, you'll leave me. Just like other girls I've liked." He sighs. "It's a stupid fear but I can't get rid of it."

"I would never leave you." You say.

"I can't be too sure of that. Of course I trust you, I just... I don't know." He says.

"It's fine, I get it." You say and give him a small smile.

"I have bad anxiety about it, it's not you.. I promise." He says.

"You shouldn't worry about it with me though, I would never leave you. I love you." You blurt out before putting a hand over your mouth.

He looks at you shocked. He probably didn't think you would say it or feel that way so soon. You were shocked too though, you also didn't expect to say it that soon.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that. It just came out." You tell him while covering your face to hide the blushing. You were so embarrassed.

"It's okay, I love you too." He says.

You look up at him. "You do?"

"Yes.. I do." He smiles. "This fight we had made me realize that I never want to lose you. You mean a lot to me. Even though we are technically still a new couple, I've fallen in love with you faster than I have with anyone else."

"Aww Luke." You smile and kiss his cheek.

He smiles and kisses your lips again. You two start to make out again and every time he'd pull away for air he'd say "I love you" against your lips.

You were really happy that you two weren't fighting anymore. You hated it. You were also really happy that he loves you too. This was the first relationship where you felt comfortable and actually loved. Luke was a great guy and you were sure that you can picture a future with him. It was still a new relationship though so you didn't want to think that far ahead. You wanted to enjoy the moments in the present.

"You can say no if you want to, but do you want to spend the night?" You ask while you cuddle into his chest.

"Sure." He says.

You smile. "You can have my bed if you want, I'll take the couch."

"Or we can share the bed if your comfortable with that and we can cuddle all night." He says.

"I'd love that." You smile.

"Me too." He smiles back.

After a while you guys decide to order a pizza and watch some movies. As you ate and watched movies you also joked around and talked. To be honest you didn't really care about the movies playing in the background. You could have talked to him all day and night. You love learning new facts about him and making him laugh with embarrassing stories you have.

After a while you guys cleaned up and got ready for bed. He ran out to his car and got a pair of sweatpants he had in his trunk, in case of an emergency like fans ripping his pants which has happened before, and changed into them. You also got ready for bed and laid down.

He got into bed and wrapped his arms around you and held you tightly to his chest, but not tight enough to the point where you couldn't breathe.

"Goodnight my little tomato, I love you." He says while poking what's left of your sunburn, which you got a little bit more of when you went to the beach with Brittany a few days ago a few hours before you had to be at work.

"Goodnight my penguin, I love you more." You smile.

You both fall asleep and you sleep with a smile on your face that whole night. You felt safe being in his arms and you loved that feeling. It was the best feeling in the world and you never want it to end.