part fifty | orginal ending

olive's pov; -time skip to first baby appointment-
"bubs why are you so excited" i say confused "it's the first baby appointment, i should take pictures" he says while he starts the car "you know this appointment is only confirming that i'm pregnant and that i'm okay" i say "i know but it's our baby first appointment, it's a year of firsts" he says while playing 'comatose' we jam out while driving to the doctors office.
-time skip to the doctors office-
"hello i'm olive miller" i say to the lady at the front desk "hello, sign these" she says as she hands me a clipboard "okay, thank you" i say and she nods. i finish signing the papers and then someone calls my name and i look up to see a doctor waiting near the front desk. me and jaden walk up and follow them into an exam room "okay, i'm just going to put this on your stomach and it will feel cold" the doctor says and i slowly nod. i lift up my top and the doctor starts to place it on my stomach "damn thats freezing" i say while excitedly shaking my hand "this will allow me to see the baby, the baby now has all its organs and it face is now starting to form, along with the legs and arms" the doctors says and i nod. they put the wand on my stomach and they start to look around my stomach, "i can't find the baby, i believe that you've had a miscarriage because i can't hear a heartbeat and i see nothing. i'm sorry ma'am but you aren't pregnant." she says and my heart drops into my stomach "okay, thank you so much for your time" i say while grabbing my stuff and running out of there. i didn't care if jaden was behind me or not because i couldn't handle to be in their anymore. i know me and jaden should work this out together but i need to be alone right now. i order an uber to the house that me and jaden bought for our future family but it turns out it isn't happening anymore. a few minutes later the uber arrives, "hello uber for olive" i say and they nod. my phone starts ringing and ignore it, i want to be alone in my thoughts. our house isn't far away so it only took fifteen minutes, i walk i to the house hoping jaden isn't already there and he isn't. i go into his beside table and take the blunt and the lighter, he already had in there. it's not like this was my first time smoking and probably not even my fifth but my past was crazy and so was i. miami you can do a lot and not a lot of people cared until i met kenzie and jaden.

-flashback to olive's past-
april 20, 2019 - 10:47

"why are we here?" i ask alex "you and i need to forget about the horrible boys in our life" she says and i nod "amen" i say while high fiving her "let's find some boys" she says while bringing me through the crowd in the frat house "three shots for me and these ladies" someone said "do we know you?" i ask confused af "i'll answer after i get a dance" he says "how do i know you just don't wanna get in my pants" i say and he laughs "well your body is amazing but i wanna get to know you" he says and i nod while downing the shot "let's dance" i say while bringing him into the crowd "you aren't a college student" i say and he nods "either are you but you have some experience downing shots" he says and i laugh "yea maybe i have myles, does that say smith" i say while pointing to his id in his pocket "you are very observant" he says "i am" i say while bringing him into a kiss "hey bitch!" alex says while handing me a jello shot "let's play truth or dare!" she screams and some people come over and we all go over in a corner "if you don't complete it you gotta drink" i say and everyone nods "who's first" myles ask "you" everyone says and he nods "truth or dare myles" alex asks "dare" he says and alex nods "seven minutes in heaven with olive" alex says and we nod while we walk over to a closet "now i get your name" myles says "forget this" i say while bringing him into a kiss which turns out into a full makeout session "knock knock lovebirds" alex yells and we stop "you nasty bitch" she says while playfully slapping me and we laugh "okay jake, truth or dare" myles says "truth, give me the best you got" jake says "who would you sleep with?" myles asks and jake points over to alex, she climbs over to him and they start making out "jake your turn bro" myles says and he nods "olive, truth or dare" jake says "dare" i say "smoke this blunt" he says while handing me a blunt and a lighter. i light it and start smoking, "ta da, i ain't no bitch" i say while handing him the blunt "myles i dare you to come upstairs with me" i say while getting up and offering my hand.