part eleven

recap:
jaden is surprising olive with a date starting with her parents then they will watch a outdoor movie in the back of her car with her favorite snacks. sage picks her up from the hospital and they get food from mcdonald's, they're on their way to kenzie's house.
jaden's and olive's outfits:

RECAP OVERolive pov:sage pays for the food and they start handing us our drinks and food, we leave mcdonald's and start driving towards kenzie's house

RECAP OVER
olive pov:
sage pays for the food and they start handing us our drinks and food, we leave mcdonald's and start driving towards kenzie's house. we get to kenzie's house but sage has to go so she just drops me off, we just movies and talk.
jaden pov:
sage calls me after she dropped olive off that she is going to get the snacks and drinks for the movie. i go buy a projector and some of her favorite disney movies like "16 wishes", "frozen" and "sleeping beauty". i go to place where the boys are setting up the stuff for the outdoor movie so i drop off the movies and the projector and head to olive's apartment to set it up. i start by lining rose petals to her bed where the dress and some heels are. i write her a note and lay it on her ledge near her door next to the note is a bouquet of red roses.
the note: (it's gonna give clues to what they're going to do)
"i know that i may have left you alone on one bed but you should check the other ;)"

on top of her dress i leave another note and on her side table i put a rose in a vase.
the note:
"i know your not indian but maybe your italian and i'm really craving _ _ _ _ _" 'muah perfection'

i walked upstairs and went over to her pasta and decided to put the note taped to the spaghetti box

"if you found me your doing great, but i think a tiger says that better so find him and then you get closer to your prize!"

i bought her frosted flakes and put it next to her other cereals and i put the note on the box.

"GREAT now that you found this clue i would ask your favorite herb where she might be.."

i made sure sage told her that she needed her to tell her the certain coordinates which happened to be olive garden because it is her favorite and to tell her to wear the dress and heels and drive to the coordinates and ask for the party room. she said she would and i decided to call the boys and see how they were doing.

hey griff, hows the set up going?
it's all done jaden now you need to get ready because it is already 5:30 and you have to be there be 6:30 also don't forget the gift!
i won't griff bye bro
bye

then i put my phone down and start to get dressed then while i'm fixing my hair i hear my phone going off and it's sage.

hey jaden it's sage and i got the candy and i heard that kenzie is dropping her off and i'm dropping the candy off to the movie spot now, i would just get out of her apartment now.
thanks sage leaving now

i leave her apartment and decide to take the stairs just in case and go out the back door to the parking lot and take her car to olive garden and make sure everything is set up then i feel my pocket and notice that i left the gift at the apartment then kenzie texts me that they are at her apartment so i text her back to grab the gift and not let her see it she says she will but that she needs to know where i left it i tell her that it is in the bathroom on the counter and that it is a velvet maroon box. she says she found it and that she will drop it off when she drops olive off.
olive pov:
i grab my keys and notice that kenzie is texting someone but i just ignore it, i unlock my door and see a bouquet of roses on the ledge along with a note, i read it and notice that it means my bed so i go down the stairs and open my bedroom door to see a dress and heels then kenzie says she is going to the bathroom and walks into my bathroom but i just nod and read my note on the dress and i notice that it is talking about pasta and i walk upstairs and look in my pantry to see that the spaghetti has a note on it, i open the note and read that it is talking about the tiger the mascot for frosted flakes but i know that i don't have any but i look at my cereals and see that i have frosted flakes and i look at the side of the box and see another note and it's talking about sage so i text her and she tells me that i have to get dressed and that kenzie is going to drive me to the location so i walk back downstairs and see kenzie waiting for me so i get dressed and fix my makeup and hair then i put on the heels and tell kenzie that i'm ready so she grabs the keys and some box but i shake it off she puts a blindfold on my face so then i don't know where we're going but after awhile we arrive somewhere.

cliffhanger 🏔
hope you enjoyed, love you all 💋