part nine

olive pov:
"since this boy doesn't want to leave get him food too and i should have a blanket and a pillow in the backseat of my car." i tell griffin, "okay olive do you need anything else before we all leave?" griffin asks, "no but thanks griff." griffin walks out the room and i hear someone running up towards my room and it's kenzie. she comes in the room and hugs me and then kisses me on the cheek "bye babes, love you!" i say as she walks out of the room, "love you too wifey!" she yells. "jae come up here!!" i say while padding my bed and scooting over spring he can lay next to me. he lays down next to me while i play with his hair i hear his cute little snores and decide to turn on netflix and text the girls.

the whorehouse 🤪🥰
sage = herb 🌿
hazel = hazelnut 🥜
kenzie = mack z 🎤
olive = ollie 🛹

ollie 🛹
me and jae are cuddling 🥺

mack z 🎤
send pics
herb 🌿
yea

ollie 🛹
okay.. here

i literally had to force the nurse to take this photo

take this photo

hazelnut 🥜
haha my social anxiety could
never 😂
herb 🌿
literally same

i stop talking to the girls and turn on originals, i was watching and then griffin and anthony came in with my nuggets fries and oreo milkshake along with jadens food, and his pillow and blanket. i ask anthony to hit him and wake him up so we could eat and he hits him, "hey bitch wake up" anthony shouts. "why again?" jaden saids sadly. "cuz i can't move fat ass. and plus we got food to eat. thanks griff and anthony" i say. "your welcome olive and if you need anything text us." anthony says "guys tell the girls that they can sleep in my room and then you guys can have the guest bedrooms and couch for yourselves." i say they nod and walk out. "baby the nurse said that i can leave tomorrow!" i tell jaden, he nods and turns his head back to the tv. "jae whats wrong?" i ask, "it's just when i saw griffin holding your head, i was scared and i just don't want you to get hurt again.." jaden says sadly "baby i wouldn't leave that easily." i say while i grab his face and kiss him, it's around 9 PM we finished our food, and are just cuddling in my bed watching originals. i was playing with his hair when my parents walk threw the door, "mom, dad what's up?" i say nervously "sweetie, i got a job opportunity in LA.." my dad says sadly, "dad that's perfect!!" i scream "perfect??" my parents says in unison, "yea, kenz and maddie live in LA along with jaden and the boys." i say while kissing jaden's cheek. "also when me and jaden are official, i would hate to be in a long distance relationship." i say and jaden pretends to take notes, "noted!" we both laugh, "are hazel and sage going too?" i ask them, "of course hazel she has to she is sixteen, that's why your coming too." mom says, "so sage?" i ask, "yea probably because you are and so is hazel." dad says, "okay love you guys but klaus and elijah need me!!" i say waving them goodbye, "who??" my dad says sternly "yikes i know klaus and elijah can't really die ollie but if you dad looks could kill, they would both be dead!" jaden says and we both laugh "dad their characters from the originals, they are vampires and a hybrid that can't die unless they get stabbed in the chest with white oak." i say and he nods and they both leave. once they leave a nurse comes in again and checks my head but before she leaves i ask her to take a picture.
@jadenhossler

liked by @olivemiller and 789,305 others@jadenhossler me and olive have been MIA because she got hurt and had to go to the hospital, she is fine but we will not be on social media for a few days, thanks for the support guys!! comments disabled

@jadenhossler me and olive have been MIA because she got hurt and had to go to the hospital, she is fine but we will not be on social media for a few days, thanks for the support guys!!
comments disabled

hope you enjoyed, love you all 💋