part one

olive's pov;

i wake up in the morning to see messages on my phone from my bestie kenzie and my boyfriend about something that happened at a party.

bestie💓🥺

bestie💓🥺
i'm so sorry olive, i didn't
know it was him and i get if
you don't want to be friends
anymore..
bestie💓🥺
olive at least answer me...
bestie💓🥺
call me please

oli🥰
kenzie what happened??
what do you mean?

baby🥵❤️

baby🥵❤️
i was drunk and it was a
mistake
baby🥵❤️
i love you and only you
baby🥵❤️
me and kenzie were both drunk,
please forgive me baby

babygirl😍💍
fuck you, you think i
will forgive you..
you have done this before
and i was stupid to trust you again
we're over never talk to me
again

bestie💓🥺 is calling..
accept ✅ or decline ❌

hey olive, i'm sorry i was so drunk i didn't see who it was. are you okay?? kenzie asked.

kenz it's not going to be that easy to gain my trust again, did you talk to issac because i would be hella pissed if i was him. but i should've never trusted him again at least you showed me it was a mistake.

yea, i told him and he's definitely pissed... we're on a break right now." she says sadly

"why did you kiss him?" i ask confused "actually don't answer that, come to my house and tell me in person because it don't wanna hear about it over the phone" i say annoyed and hang up.

i called my sisters and asked them to come over after kenzie left so we could have a fun night.

kenzie got to my apartment and i opened the door to let her in, "i'm sorry olive, i really am... i didn't mean too. i thought it was someone else" she says and my eyes go wide "so you were always planning on cheating on issac, i think you better tell him that because issac wasn't at the party last night.. especially since he's in LA right now" i say and she slowly nods "mackenzie wtf!" i shout and she starts to cry "no kenz this is your fault you shouldn't be crying right now" i say and she nods while wiping her tears that started to flow down her cheeks. "kenzie you need to talk to issac and i'm gonna need some time.. i hope you understand what you did and that you need to work on your relationship and yourself" i say and she nods then i open my door for her and she walks out. i start balling my eyes out and i quickly text my sisters to come over.

they get there and walk through my front door since it was unlocked. "poor oli" sage says as she comes and puts her arms around me "why don't we go to the mall, and have a shopping spree" hazel suggests trying to brighten the mood "yea, that would be fun! right oli?" sage asks "yea i guess but can we watch the bachelor first" i say and the girls giggle and nod. i scroll through my recordings and turn on the latest episode of the bachelor. we finish the episode and i go downstairs to get changed since i was still in my pjs, i go through my closet and find a skirt and white shirt and throw it on.

we get to the mall and we see a group of guys messing around and then one of them starts to run toward us and then there's some big older guys running after him and then i noticed it was bryce hall but he is getting closer so we move out of the way so he could run away. then across from us we see a guy with a camera recording bryce and a guys standing next to him and i recognize him too he is from the nelk boys and then i notice that he is pranking bryce.

then the other people that were with bryce come near us they introduce themselves. there names we're...

cliffhanger but some of you may know the video it is from the nelk boys, if you don't here it is.

thanks for reading, love you 💋