part forty-three

olive's pov:
"wow do you wanna have sex or do you want to break up? because i'm not dealing with your bullshit anymore also i'm not dealing with mads and any of her baggage" i say and he runs back downstairs "wow keep bringing mads up, also don't break up with me" he begs "don't forget what you said earlier, to quote you exactly 'i don't deserve you' and i have to keep bringing mads up because it's my blackmail, do you have any?" i say "no you don't" i say and his face drops "also later after the food and 'dessert' i'm going to get my hair dyed. do you wanna get your hair dyed because my hair dresser has no other appointments after mine so she can take you" i say "yea my hair isn't as silver blonde color that i wanted it to be" he says and i nod "i want cuddles from my favorite asshole please" i say while doing grabby hands "i guess i'll give cuddles to my favorite devil" he says while jumping on the couch and grabbing my fluffy blanket then the doorbell rings again and i run to the door again and it's actually my food. i grab the food and thank the postmates guy. we ate and then we had sex and fell asleep. i woke up and it was 8 pm and we fell asleep at like 4 pm so i just let jaden stay. i look out my window to see if anyone came home but then i see a text from the girls seeing that they are staying at sway and i ended up just sleeping past the hair appointment but my hair dresser is like my second mother so she wouldn't care if i rescheduled for tomorrow morning. which i did and see didn't actually care at all since she just had a free day that she got to spend with her family. i also told her that jaden wanted to get his hair done too.

(also i have an actually hair dresser and she's amazing)

me and jaden basically spent the whole night cuddling and messing around.
- time skip to next morning -
i woke up bright and early and started to make breakfast then i remembered that i told alex to come over so i texted her telling her that she could come over now and we can hangout. she came and i finished up some breakfast for us and jaden. i went to go see if jaden is up and he was. "hey bubs, i made food" i say while coming into bed and playing with his hair "okay let's go" he says while hopping out of bed "piggy back ride" i say and he turns around so i can hop on his back. he almost drops me like 5 ish times, and then we finally are safe. "i'm alive" i say while touching the floor "you asked for it" jaden says "hey" alex says "hey alex" jaden says "your jaden right?" she asks and he nods "thanks for giving me the chance to talk to olive" she says "food where is it? and your welcome" jaden says "kitchen stupid" i say while pushing him in the direction of the kitchen. "horny and hungry, good combo" alex says and we laugh and jaden comes in "that wasn't funny" he says "you just saying it's not funny because the truth hurts but really those two things aren't bad" i say and alex laughs. then the door swings open and everyone barges in, "hey bitches we're home!" bryce yells "that's why your #2 asshole" i scream back and they all come into the living room "wait why is she here?" kenzie and sage say and i hear little whispers of 'who' "well i forgave her and not like it matters to you." i start to say and i mouth to alex 'can i say?' and she nods "myles is still a fucking cheating skank and were both stupid enough to fall for his trap, i did it twice but that's besides the point. also guys this is alex, the one that fucked myles in high school thats still besides the point but i forgave her like the forgiving queen i am. and honestly i loved our friendship, it was amazing and fun honestly she's the one that taught me how to party. and that's why i'm such a depressing bitch at parties because i missed that fucking hoe" i say while pointing to alex on the couch "and the award for best actor goes to olive miller" kenzie says while holding up my hand "no kenzie i'm not acting she's amazing and don't forget about what you did because you did the same thing as her, just you didn't have him put his dick in you." i say and i go upstairs and i bring alex with me.

(that one was for you @ANTHONYSWHORE)

"alex i'm so mad that she's being a bitch, it's just she was there for me when you and myles had sex. it will take her time for her to get used to it but i wanna get close again, if you want to" i say and she hugs "of course bitch" she says and jaden comes up to the room "kenzie is crying about what you said" he says "jaden i've been bottling up those words ever since i heard about her kissing myles, and i'm so tired of being a fucking people pleaser or being a doormat for people to walk all over." i say and he comes and hugs me "i can't get over my feelings in literally a few seconds but i love kenzie it's just how does she expect me to forgiving when she saw how it absolutely broke me when it happened before" i say "i'm sorry, i wish i was smart enough to not do that i'm the stupid bitch" alex says while plopping down on my bed "tell everyone to come up here" i say to jaden and he yells and everyone comes up "okay, i'm not being a people pleaser anymore i'm being a boss ass bitch that doesn't get stomped all over. kenzie i didn't get over what happened with myles because you know how i fucking felt before and you still kissed him. at least you didn't get pregnant" i said then i realized i let it slip out..

cliffhanger 🏔
thank you so much for 45k reads!!
hope you enjoyed, love you lots 💋