part two

just a warning ⚠️ that in this part this involves underage drinking since all of them besides sage and griffin are underage ⚠️ besides that enjoy

olive's pov:
a group of six boys come over to me and the girls and they introduce themselves to all of us. the first boy that comes up to me is anthony reeves, he has really floppy hair and a cool fashion sense. then josh richards he has these amazing blue green eyes that just makes you fall for him. next kio cyr and i know him from all his pov's so i shout "pov boy" he says "that's me bitch" and then griffin johnson "cringey nurse boi" i scream and then he does the stupid movements he used to do for his nurse tik toks and we all laugh. bryce finally comes back and introduces himself and invites us to a party and we all say we will go but last but not least jaden hossler comes up to me and we instantly connect, we look into each other's eyes for a while and then hug and we get their numbers and decide to get clothes for the party.

olive's final look:

sage's final look:

hazel's final look:

hazel's final look:

the girls all went over to olive's apartment and got dressed for the party before the fight the next day then suddenly she got a text

baby🥵❤️

baby🥵❤️
hey babe, i miss u come over
please baby i love you

babygirl😍💍
i told you to never contact me again

olive blocked baby🥵❤️

then olive and the girls got added into the "sway squad" group chat and she also got a message from jaden.

anthony = ant 🐜
josh = still softish 🍆
kio = pov boy 👦🏽
griffin = nurse boi 🩺
jaden = fukn rockstar 🎸
bryce = bruce 🤡

bruce 🤡
yo the party is at 96
lakeview lane, miami
sage 🌿
k, we are almost ready
ant 🐜
same we are bout to leave in 10
nurse boi 🩺
see y'all there

jae💗

jae💗
hey ollie i wanna get to
know you and hang,
you down??

ollie💓
yea jaden, how long
you in miami for?

jae💗
i'm here longer than rest,
but for 2 weeks. i have some
things to do with my label and
legal stuff for my music

ollie💓
how about we hang out tmrw after
the fight, i can show you the cool
places of miami

jae💗
okay bet, just text when

the girls arrive at the party and text the boys that their here but olive is about to send the text then she sees jaden and griffin along with the others by the bar and she tells the girls to follow her once they make their way out of the crowd and by the bar she runs up to jaden and they hug for awhile like AWHILE and everyone is staring at them and waiting for them to be done. then they all get their drinks and they makes teams for beer pong all the girls and jaden vs the rest of the boys (ik usually you play with 1/2 people per team but we got 10 people here so..) kenzie and hazel have a hard time so they both go outside together with kio and anthony but then sage and josh get bored so they head outside to find the others. so it just leaves me and jaden vs bryce and griff, bryce and griff obviously win since they are both almost legal. (griffin is 21, bryce is 20) griff and bryce go leave to get more drinks and me and jaden are left alone i tell jaden that i wanted to go home so he ordered us a uber to my apartment. once we get to my apartment i make to text the group that we left and went to my apartment, they all said that they were going to crash at bryce's friends house and that we can we meet up before the fight. i open my door to my apartment and i walk in with jaden to see ...

cliffhanger, 🏔 also i need a good name for bryce texts because i couldn't think of any, anyways hope you enjoyed :) love you lots 💋