part eight

olive pov:
i text jaden asking him, "what should i call you, boyfriend? crush? mr sexy?" i ask. "i think they will like mr sexy the most especially your dad." they walk in and we are both laughing, "hey mom and dad" i say. "olive what were you thinking?" my mom yelled as the nurse was going to come in and check if everything was okay but she walked in then walked right out. "mom i thought kenzie would catch me, you are acting like i was like let's just hit my head on the pier. no mom i didn't try and i don't wanna hear it, i made the mistake. I FUCKING GET IT!" i scream back, "olive miller you don't talk to your mother like that." he says trying to stay serious, my mom playfully hits him. "mom, i'm sorry but i wanted you guys to properly meet jaden. so when i get out, we're going to dinner. mom and dad love you, you guys can go back home it wasn't anything very serious also while your leaving tell the boys and kenzie to come in." i say while hugging and waving my parents goodbye. kenzie and griffin come running up to me, griffin was checking my head and kenzie kept on apologizing to me. i could tell that she was mad at herself for not reacting, i tell her to come and cuddle with me. i turn on the tv and put on youtube and decide to put on the tea tok tuesday video josh put up today. we were all watching some sway house video when i was fixing my hair and i felt something and then i looked at my hand and saw fresh blood "um griff, look at my head" i sit up causing kenzie to get off and he looks and sees that one of the stitches wasn't fell out because it wasn't correctly placed and the nurse couldn't see it because of the fight with my mom and griffin didn't notice because it was covered. "bryce get the nurse and everyone get out" griffin commanded, "jaden stay please" i say whining he sits back down while holding my hand well griffin is checking the other staples and then the nurse comes in and asks what's wrong, griffin tells her "one of the staples wasn't placed correctly and it fell out causing some blood to come out" he says while applying pressure to the spot to lighten the bleeding "um do you know what your doing?" the nurse says rudely. "yes i actually i do, i went to nursing school and was a nurse for a little bit and i know enough to know that you were the one that placed the staples and that you should have been a pro at this since i assume you have done this before? am i right?" griffin snaps back. "yes i have." she says, "since you can't properly place stitches please go get your chief nursing officer and give us a better nurse." griffin says quickly still applying pressure, "jaden grabs gloves and a extra pair for me just in case" griffin yells then a nurse and another nurse run into the room and they check all the other staples and tell griffin to remove his hand and they clean it up and then put another staple in my head. they make sure everything is perfect and they decided to check every hour to make sure it's fine. "hey griff could you and the everyone get me chick fil a and then you can all go home even you jaden, i'm fine" i say, "nope i'm not leaving unless your leaving with me, your not gonna convince me to leave without you." jaden says smiling and i smile back.

hope you enjoyed, love you all 💋