part twenty-two

olive pov:
jaden starts driving holding one of my hands, i'm sitting in the back with bryce comforting him "i really wanted to hit him" i say and he starts to laugh "us too" all the boys say in unison "omfg that was so creepy!" i say and they all laugh "that's why i told you to treat her right because if that ever happens to her again, i know she wouldn't be able to handle it and especially since she loved him but if you did it she would kill herself because i know she actually loves you more than her self." i say "so should i put a ring on it?" he says jokingly "honestly i would say you should because she would actually say yes not just because she was hurt so much. it's just last night she literally told me that she really likes you and if you didn't ask her out that she would ask you out and didn't care about stereotypes. also i'm happy that she is gonna live with you and get out of here." i say and he starts to cry, "hey jaden, lets make a pit stop." bryce says "are you sure?" jaden asks looking at both of us and we nod and he agrees and starts driving to the destination. i call my parents "mom it's sage, she took a lot of pills— james came to her house and raped her.." i say while starting to cry "where is she?" she asks "st.andrews memorial hospital" i say and hangs up then i try to call hazel "fuck hazel answer" i yell and call again "finally- h" i start to say "it was the second call" she says sassily "don't be sassy with me young lad- y, your not going to interrupt me get to st. andrews, it's sage now. we are going to be there soon but sage needs some family and i know your the closer than us. so hurry!" i say "okay bye ollie" i hang up then we arrive at the store "are you sure olive" bryce asks "yes 100%" i say "jae, go to target real quick and get a ring pop, hot cheetos, blue raspberry sour punch straws, and a bang from target, but be super low key and hurry.. bring ant" i say and tell ant to come over "go with jae real quick please!" he nods and they go "where are they going?" josh asks "to get some food" i text jaden "get panda express too!" i say "okay bebe" he responds after looking for the jewelry store for a while we finally get there and i remember that she is a size six in rings "hey ma'am i need a ring for my girlfriend.." bryce says "she is a size six in rings" i say and she nods "so we have these.." she says while pointing towards the cheaper rings "actually can i see the more pricey rings please?" he says and she nods then she walks over to the expensive rings then i see it "bryce that one, she will love it. i promise you!" i yell and he nods "can we see that one?" he says while pointing at the ring, she grabs it shows it a bit more closely to us "it's perfect we'll take it." he says and she takes the ring and grabs a box and a bag for the ring then bryce pays and jaden and ant come right in time "took you long enough.." i say "well it was hard to remember everyone's orders" he says "we gotta get there now" then jaden receives a text "hey guys a text from griff" ant says because jaden is driving "what does it say" i ask "olive is doing well they got her back but is she a recovering addict?" ant says "tell him no, she hasn't taken pills unless it was a little bit for like a headache or cramps." he nods and starts to type. we arrive at the hospital and run into the emergency doors and see griffin and hazel waiting worried. i run up to hazel and bring her food "eat now before mom gets here.." i say and she nods but hugs me tighter and starts to cry "haz it's gonna be okay, sage is strong" i say while patting her back and playing with her hair after a few minutes. we are all eating then my parents walk through the door and then the doc comes "who's here for sage miller?" he says and we all stand up "oh the lot of you well she is perfectly fine, she didn't take that much but since she wasn't used to whatever she had, she didn't know that even three was horrible but she only had two but they still impacted but she woke up and she wants to see bryce and her friends" he says and we all nod and walk towards the room "damn you got a huge room, way bigger than mine and it's all yours! what the hell!" i say and everyone laughs "hey how are you?" hazel asks "better because i have my family here." she says and i nudge bryce's arm "well i'm really happy that we are all family but i wanna ask you something?"

hope you enjoyed, love you lots 💋❤️