part twenty-six

olive pov:
after driving for about two hours, we make it at his parents house, we grab our bags and walk in. jaden is hugging everyone so i wait for awhile, "hey i'm olive, jadens new girlfriend!" i say while waving and putting my hand out for people to shake it "bubs i don't know what to do" i say whispering in his ear "let's go to dinner" he says and i nod "how bout we all go to dinner?" he says aloud "where do you guys wanna go?" i ask being completely oblivious "i want chick fil a!" jaden youngest sister says "well i want hattie b's!" his other sister says
(hattie b's is a hot chicken place in nashville)
"i got an idea since we just came from nashville literally like 20 minutes and it's two hours away we will go tomorrow. let's get chick fil a" john jadens dad says and everyone nods. his parents and siblings go in one car while me and jaden take his car "do you think they like me?" i ask him nervously "yea, but you gotta calm down, we are only gonna be here for two days, they will love you. just be yourself" he says and kisses my cheek and i nod. we get there and walk in and order our food. we talk for awhile and we start eating then i feel my phone go off "hey one sec guys it's my landlord" i get up and walk out "hi marty, what's up?" i say "well i have someone here who really wants your apartment and since you can't sign the papers they did so you will have to find a different place in sorry bye." marty her landlord says "okay bye.." i say sadly and walk back into chick fil a "hey ollie whats up?" jaden says when he sees my face "i lost the apartment someone else signed the papers because they really wanted the apartment.." i say sadly "that's amazing you can live at sway!" he says excited "yea that's great but i wanna support myself jae, i love that you wanna care for me but i also wanna be independent also i have figure out a place so i'll just uber back to your parents house have fun with your family." i say trying to make him stay "i'll come with you" he says "no stay please!" i say and he nods. i get a uber and give them the address "thanks for the ride!" i say and get out of the car and walk towards the door and jaden gave me the key before i left so i walk in the house and lock it back up just in case, i call kenzie "hey kenzie, how are you?" i ask "in good babes but i know you aren't, what's up?" she asks "i lost our apartment.." i say sadly "girly it's okay, honestly i was thinking we should get a house on the beach and we could live there with sage.. what about that?" she asks "omg kenz that's a great idea, i'll start looking now!" i say and she hangs up but first i call sage "heyyy sagie, how are you feeling? i wish i could be there.." i say "i'm good ollie and bryce decided to stay to "keep me safe" she says "hey i heard that!" i hear bryce say "bryce is that you?" i say "yep!" he yells back "well sage i have a proposition for you .." i say "what is it?" she asks confused "well i lost the apartment that i was going to share with kenzie and well she came up with an idea to get a house on the beach and you could live with us!" i say excitedly "yes duh, just make sure we have a guest room along with our rooms for mom or hazel to come!" she says "okay bye sissy, bye bruce!" i yell threw the phone "hey that's not nice ugly green thing! but bye!" he yells back "damn, i just sit back and observe.. bye ollie!" sage says and i hang up. right then i hear the door unlock and people laughing "has the dragon chilled down?" jaden says covering my eyes "idk why don't you come see" i say while pulling his arm and him onto the couch "hey guys i'm sorry about earlier. i just get really stressed out about that stuff and i want to fix it immediately." i say feeling nervous "it's fine, i'm like that too" his older sister says and his mom nods "well now i want to have fun! what should we play uno? hide and go seek?" i say "UNO!!" jaden yells and we just have fun all night watching movies and playing games.

4k reads is crazy!!
hope you enjoyed reading, love you lots 💋