Chapter 4

A / N
Since its all you came for anyways, smut chapters and regular chapters won't be separate.
_________

Aphmau finished toweling off, making sure his mop of messy hair was completely dry. He tugged on a big fluff lavender sweater and some black sweats. After some consternation, he pulled his remaining hair into a small ponytail at the base of his neck. 

He looked in the mirror, actually looking in the mirror for a moment. His hair was messy and stuck out funnily. His eyes were chocolate brown, and his skin was still slightly flushed from the hot shower. Playful, he sent himself some finger guns before exiting the bathroom. Aaron was chilling on the couch, swallowed by one of his oversized red hoodies.

"Hey, Aaron." Aphmau smiled, plopping down on the couch next to him. Immediately the smaller male scooted closer.

"Hey, babe. Is there anything you want to do, or do you just wanna lay here?" He asked, olive green eyes peering up at him.

"Why don't we talk? We haven't had a real conversation since before I went to Lucinda's." Aphmau suggested.

"Sorry about that.." Aaron blushed, electing a chuckle from aphmau.

"It's not your fault." Aphmau shook his head. 

"Well, what do you want to talk about?" Aaron asked, moving a tiny bit closer. Aphamau noticed this and decided to help his boyfriend out, pulling the male to straddle his hips. Aaron's cheeks flushed and he let out a tiny squeak.

"You know Aaron, you're a lot more cuddly like this," Aphmau commented.

"Is that bad..? Am i being weird?" Aaron asked quickly. Aphamau pressed a soft kiss to his forehead.

"Of course not. It just means I get to be extra lovey-dovey with you..." Aphmau grinned.

"I did not sign up for that." Aaron laughed, shaking his head.

"Well you signed up to be my boyfriend, so you get the whole deal," Aphmau smirked, attacking Aaron's face with kisses. He squeaked embarrassingly, face heating up rather quickly.

"Aphmau!" He squeaked. Aph chuckled, placing one last kiss on his lips before pulling back.

"You're adorable babe!" Aphmau giggled, and Aaron just shook his head. They stared into each other's eyes for a long moment before they both dissolved into laughter.

"I love you." 

"I love you too!" Aph pressed a quick kiss to Aarons's lips. 

"If I'm super cuddly you're super kissy now!"

"What can i say? It's fun to make you blush, and now I'm tall enough to kiss you as I please!" Aphmau grinned, and it was true! Aaron had always been incredibly cute, even more so when he was all flushed, but it was hard to make him flustered like that when you're almost a foot shorter than him.

"Well, it's fun to cuddle against my really tall boyfriend." Aaron stuck his tongue out. Aphmau chuckled at his childish behavior. He pressed another kiss to his cheek.

"Is there anything else you'd like to talk about?" He watched as Aaron's expression fell slightly, and he looked away briefly.

"I never asked, but are you comfortable with everything? I mean, i know its probably a stupid question but are you okay?" He said softly.

"Are you?" Aphmau shot back.

"What?" Aaron seemed shocked at the question.

"Are you okay? This is a first for both of us, and I'm only going to be as comfortable as you are."