. Chapter one

_____

It was a crisp fall afternoon as Aaron carried the bags of food into the house. He had just finished shopping for dinner and now all he needed to do was wait for Aphmau to return from Lucinda's. " Hey, guys" he smiles at their two dogs, Celestia and Alexander. The two puppies barked happily as Aaron walked to the kitchen.

He placed the bags on the kitchen table and began to put the food away. " Guys calm down" he laughed, watching the dogs run laps around the island. "You could've let me put the food away, you know?" he sighed while pulling a can of dog food from the paper bag and putting into two bowls. The moment the dishes touched the ground, the dogs darted, taring into them. Aaron gave a breathless laugh. He turned to go back to the kitchen when his phone buzzed. Grabbing it from the table, he saw that it was Lucinda. Wonder why she's calling.

click

"Hello?"

"Aaron!"

"Yes? Lucinda? Is everything ok?"

"I'm……. yeah about that….."

"What!? Is Aph hurt? What happened?"

"No no no! she not hurt! It's just….. She has been turned into a guy" Silence. Aaron dumbly formed a response.

"I'm sorry, what?" is what tumbled out of his mouth.

"Well, we were working on moving things around when she bumped into a self and all the poisons fell on her" Lucinda chuckled nervously

"Is she alright? How long is this gonna last?"

"Well, it's gonna last for quite some time. She, or should I say HE, is just hanky dory. We're on our way over. see ya!" She chirped happily.

click

Aaron looked at his phone in disbelief. There was no way this was happening. Aphmau was a guy now? How exactly was that gonna work? Aaron was 100% straight, didn't even bat an eye at the others. So….  how? He loves Aphmau wholeheartedly. This wouldn't change anything right? Well, besides his sexuality. Would he be uncomfortable now?

With a sigh, Aaron put his phone back on the coffee table. Instead of going back to the kitchen, he simply flopped onto the couch. He covered his eyes with his arm and tried to picture a male Aphmau. It was hard though. Tall or short? strong? The more he thought, the hotter his face got. Okay, so maybe he wasn't as straight as he thought.

"Aaron! I'm home- oh there you are" Aaron sat up to look at the person who owned the voice. It was deep, yet soft? Standing in front of him was a tall young man, at least 6'0. His face was soft with baby fat but he still had a very sharp jawline. His short black hair fell loosely around his chocolate brown eyes. They were big and filled with wonder as he scanned Aaron up and down. He was wearing a jacket and jeans that did little to hide the muscles he had. Aaron visibly swallowed

"Who?" Aaron asked, confused. He felt his blood rush to his face as he stared at the man in his house. Yup. He was most definitely into guys as well, because the man standing there was hot with a capital H. Could someone turn on a fan?

The Burnett gave a sheepish laugh and scratched the back of his neck. Aaron felt like he could melt with how hot he felt. "Babe" the man said almost most hurt "You don't remember me? Well I know I look different but still. I'm your fiance." he said dramatically.

It took him a few seconds for him to understand, but when it clicked it felt like he was hit by a train. "A-Aphmau!" he gasped, staring wide-eyed at him. He chuckled again and stepped closer "Yeah! Lucinda was gonna walk with me but she got sidetracked. So I decided to come myself" he beamed at him. How in the world was is possible to be so cute, but soooooo hot! Did god himself walk into Aaron's house?

"Um" he was honestly at a loss for words " I guess I'm the potato now huh?" he laughed. He had to look up to meet his eyes now. " Hmm, since your a guy now you gotta have a boy name" he put his hand to his chin in construction. "How about Adrian?"

The boy nodded. "Well I guess I'm Adrian now" he said, a small smile playing on his face. Cute

Aaron stared at Aphmau for a moment longer. 'Okay, as much as I love those abs, he probably needs clothes that actually fit and weren't thrown on in a hast' he thought "Umm why don't we get you into some proper clothes," he said nervously. And if anyone asked, he did not wanna see him without clothes. Nope. Why would you even say such a thing?

"Can I borrow yours? We can go clothes shopping tomorrow" Aphmau smiled sheepishly.

"Yup!" Aaron squeaked, face flush. Either he didn't notice or he didn't care, because Aphmau didn't mention his bright red face.

They both went upstairs and to their room." Here, lemme grab something from the closet" Aaron turned around and began digging through his clothes. He came out with a black T-shirt, red jacket, and black sweatpants. Itd work until he could get him some better clothes.

"All right here you -" he stopped when he saw the Aphmau had stripped off his jacket and pants and was now in just his boxers. Aaron didn't know whether to feel relieved or disappointed that he managed to get boxers, maybe both... "Aphmau!"  Aaron couldn't help but stare.

Those rock hard abs, That strong chest. Those strong arms. Those thighs, aph could crush his head with those thighs and he'd thank him. Could he take him? Pound him into the sheets until he didn't even know his own name. Pull his hair and say all the right things. Aaron didn't even know he was gay until he saw those abs but damn was he living for them… He'd let him. Let him be his first.

"Aaron your nose is bleeding!" he squeaked, running over and putting the previously worn jacket to his nose. "Are you okay? Your face is red and now your nose is bleeding!"

Aaron weakly nodded. It took every single cell in his body not to reach out and feel his chest. It was right there, and his thoughts earlier weren't great. He felt as if he was going to faint.

"I'm fine. I'd be better if you'd put some pants on" he said. Clearing his head he pulled away from Aphmau. He turned to walk away when suddenly, hand grabbed his hips and pulled him back to be flushed up against Aphmau's chest. Those fingertips on his hips did things to him..

Aphmau brought his face next to his ear and whispered in a low, husky voice "Don't think I missed how you left out putting on a shirt. You wanna touch, but your gonna need to ask nicely." he nibbled his ear slightly. He shuttered, suppressing a moan. Aaron felt hot all over. What was happening? Why did him saying that make him feel weird. And why did he want more? He wanted to hear him whisper dirty things in his ear all night long…..Aphmau then pushed him away and towards the door.

"Okay mister, get out. I gotta change my boxers" he said cheerfully as if he didn't do anything. Aaron quickly walked out of the room, but stayed by the door. One little peek wouldn't hurt, right?

right?

Aaron turned his attention to his new 'boyfriend' removing his boxers. He stared for a moment before he felt his face all but catch on fire. So big…. He could shove that down my throat raw and wet until i cant breath, and make me beg for-' Absolutely not! Feeling even more hot and light-headed than before, he walked back downstairs.

Aaron walked numbly to the kitchen. He had zero ideas on how to deal with this. All these feeling felt so strange. Aaron slipped onto a stool at the island. He thought about what he saw and felt a  shiver run up his spine. He grabbed his phone and went through his contacts.

Never in his life did he think he'd ask them for love advice, but alas, they were gay so they probably knew what to do.

He typed out a message and hit send. 'Never thought I'd ever live to see the day i'd ask garroth for help.' He thought, dropping his phone onto the counter and trying not to think about Aphmau.

End Notes:
Tis' I, the frenchist fry
.... Yeah here ya go, Aaron is ten times gayer. All the gayness you could ever need. :p

No clue when the next chapter is coming but I'll try to get it out before the month ends.