NSFW

This chapter contains sex. (Kinda) and if that makes you uncomfortable I'd skip this one.

_________

Aaron waved as they left. He turned back around and began helping aphmau put the dishes away "Hey, you were blushing hard. What exactly were you talking about?" 

A familiar heat rested on his face. "I- umm… Well" what was he supposed to say? Aphmau furrowed his brow, moving closer to him. "W-well. I have some ... sexual urges…" He refused to meet aphmau's eyes. 

He felt a hand on his side. "What kind of urges?" He said lowly. Aaron peeked up through his bangs. That look, the dark look in, Aphmau's eyes. It made him shutter, and a heat pooled in his gut.

"I.. I want you to take control, to dominant me" he mumbled. Aphmau tilted his head up, moving even closer, so much so Aaron could feel his breath on his lips. 

"Isn't that interesting, because I've wanted to take control, for you to be submissive for me." He breathed, licking Aarons's lip. "Would you? For me" Aaron nodded weakly, his hands gripping his shirt. Aphamu held Aarons waist, pulling him closer.

Aphmau closed the distance, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips. Aaron was quick to kiss back, feeling himself melt into the others touch. Their lips fit together perfectly. Aphmau lifted Aaron, sitting him down on the counter. He groaned, eyes fluttering shut. 

They kissed, becoming more heated as they went. Aphamu licked his lips, asking for permission, which was granted. This kissed was deepen, Aarons mouth being explored. He gladly allowed him to take control, moaning softly into the kiss. His lungs burned, but he never wanted to stop, the sweet taste of the other's mouth was intoxicating. His head spun, and his body was on fire. And he loved every second of it.

Hands trailed up and down his body, final stopping at his crotch. Aaron gasped as aphmau rubbed his hard-on through his jeans. "Aren't you excited" he smirked, moving back. Aaron patted, eyeing him. 

"Y-yes…" That smirk returned and he unzipped Aarons jeans. 

"How about I help you with it?" He whispered, nibbling his ears. 

"Mm," he moaned quietly, gripping his shoulders. A hand found its way into his boxers. Aphmau gave a gentle stroke, relishing in the full-body shudder get received. "S-so good, so g-good" 

He slowly began to pick up the pace, using the pre as lube. "If only you could your face. It's so pretty" Aaron whined, biting his lip. "Maybe we should get a mirror, so you can see your face. I want to see you making that face more often"

"Ahh, i-ill do- ah- as much as you want." He gasped, throwing his head back. His mouth hung open. Aphmau chuckled lowly, kissing the corner of his mouth. He moved down, leaving kisses as he went. Reaching the junction where his neck and shoulder, he bit down. Aaron moaned loudly, coming. White painted their chests and aphmau's pants.

Aphmau moved back to look at Aarons blissed out face. He kissed his cheek softly, holding him until he calmed from his high. "How did that feel?" aphmau asked softly.

"Good, so good." Aaron mumbled, petting his head softly. Aphmau smiled, gently kissing his forehead. 

"Good, now let's get some sleep."

______

Since its only day one, I figured nothing too sexual. So a hand job work just fine.