NSFW

Aaron whined, biting his lip. Aphmau's hot breath sent shrivers against the back of his neck. He had woken up to find he was sitting in Aphmau's lap, back flush against aphmau's chest and a hand around his dick.

"W-what..?" He whimpered, turning his head to look at his boyfriend. Aphmau smirked, lazily pumping his cock.

"What? Can't I help my boyfriend with his morning wood?" He said lowly, squeezing. Aaron gasped out, biting his lip. He was so confused and horny he didn't know what to do.

Aphmau chuckled again, sending a shiver down his spine. "You're so cute like this. I just can't get enough." Aaron whimpered loudly. His head was spinning. Aphmau picked up the pace, kissing the back of his ear.

"Ahh~" Aaron moaned, rocking his hips into aphmau's hand. Aphmau continued to trail kisses down his neck, careful not to mark. "More, please touch me " he whined helplessly.

He whimpered when aphmau stopped stroking his dick, removing his hand entirely. "So eager" Aphmau said, bringing two fingers up to Aaron's face, pressing lightly on his bottom lip. "Let's see how eager you are when these go somewhere else"

Aaron eagerly began sucking on aphmau's fingers, running his tongue around each digit. "Wonder where else you'd suck." Aphmah mumbled absentmindedly, pressing down on his tongue. Aaron's head was spinning with pleasure, pleased by the praise and dirty talk. He knew exactly what aphmau was getting at, and Aaron would have to agree when he said he was eager. Aphmau's fingers moved from his mouth and slowly trailed south. "Are you sure you want this?" he murmured.

"Y-yes, yes yes please." Aaron babbled, gripping the sheets underneath him. Aphmau chuckled, nibbling on his ear as he teased the puckered hole. Aaron grumbled in complained at the teasing. He gasped as aphmau pushed in, gripping his arm.

"How does it feel?" Aphmau asked, a hint of concern in his voice.

"Weird, not bad! But it's still weird" Aaron said, slowly growing used to the feeling

"It'll get better, I promise" aphmau kissed the back of his ear, pumping his finger in and out. He massaged his inner walls, looking for something in particular. When aphmau felt he was ready he added a second finger. Aaron was once again moaning, face blissed out with pleasure.

Aphmau thrust his fingers in on spot, smirking when Aaron suddenly keened. "Found it~" he purred, nibbling his ear. Aaron never experienced such pleasure. "Does it feel good?"

"Yes! Yes yes, it feels so good. So so good. You always make me feel." He babbled, riding his finders. "Close, I'm close," Aphmau chuckled, taking his other hand and began to stroke his cock.

"Come for me, baby." He purred. Aaron moaned, coming with a shout. His body shook from pleasure.

"That... that was amazing" he breathed, laying his head back on his chest.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm sure the whole block heard you" Aphmau chuckled kissing his cheek. Aarons's face grew impossibly redder.

"I hate you.."

"You love me and you know it. Now, how about a show?" Aph rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yeah, shower. I'm all dirty" Aaron said. Aphmau chuckled and nibbled his ear lightly.

"I'm sure you like being all dirty for me.." Before Aaron had the chance to respond aphmau had already set him to the side and began to walk off.

"I- you, ugh, STOP SAYING STUFF LIKE THAT!" Aaron sputtered, covering his burning face as he got up and followed his lover.

I ment to post this 2 weeks ago I'm sorry! I thought it posted oof! I hope u enjoy this update I guess.