chapter 2

Garroth tossed his controller as he lost yet another game. Dante huffed beside him, and he looked over to his friend, Travis, who was smiling in triumph. That had been the fourth time he had won, and Garroth was starting to suspect he was hacking the game.

"This is bull!" the blue-haired boy said angrily. Travis simply shrugged.

"I'm good, what can I say?" Travis said happily. There was a collective sigh from everyone in the room. 

"You're a hacker, that's what" Garroth crossed his arms. The male his lap just chuckled and shook his head. He lent up to press a quick pec to his lips.

"Or maybe you all suck" Laurence laughed. Travis nodded in agreement. Dante stuck his tongue out at Laurence. Garroth giggled at the childish banter.

He felt his phone buzz and pull it out from his pocket. He was surprised to see it was a text from Aaron. "Who's that?" Laurence asked, glancing over his screen

"It's from Aaron," he said as he tapped the message before reading it aloud. "Aphmau accidentally got turned into a boy for who knows how long. Problem is, he's hot as fuck. Like, so hot he'd turn any straight guy bi. I have no idea what to do, can you please help me out?"

Garroth laughed at the sheer ridiculously of the situation. His boyfriend wasn't faring much better, as he was laughing too. 

"So hot he can turn any straight guy bi, huh?" Dante chuckled softly. Travis held his head in his hands, probably questioning his life choices.

"Aphmau is a guy, for 1," Travis said finally. He looked seconds away from a laughing fit. "And Aaron his being a disaster bi. So maybe we should help them."

"Oh my lord, Aaron blushing!" Laurence shook his head. "There wasn't even a question. Of course, we're going." Garroth nodded and quickly typed a text before they all got up to get ready.

______

Aaron resumed putting away the groceries. He was glad that the guys were coming over, so he wouldn't be alone in a house with a highly hot man. It wasn't fair how insanely hot he was.

"It's fine Aaron," he muttered " He's just really hot and tall now. Nothing has changed…. But he's so hot now, he looks so strong, can he lift me up? Man, that'd be so hot…. Why is he so hot? I just wanna hug him and kiss him and….." He trailed off, starting to daydream. He leaned, 

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his jaw, closing it. When had he opened it? He felt a familiar weight rest against his back. "You seem to be in your own world, Aaron," Aphmah said, his face right next to Aaron.

"Uh… sorry, just thinking. Anyways the guys are coming over." He said, unable to think of anything else that wasn't a  'fuck me' Aphmau paused before he moved away from Aaron.

"Well, why didn't you say earlier? We've gotta start cooking!" He chirped. Aaron nodded before going back to putting the food away. Aphamu hummed to himself, swaying his hips as he cooked. 

It was a comfortable silence, and Aaron used it to keep his mind from wandering too far down the rabbit hole. "Um... I know I said earlier about a guys name, but I think ill just keep calling you aph," he received a hum. "S-so, how do you think the guys will react" 

Aphmau raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean…?" Aaron rolled his eyes, moving to remove the chicken from the stove. 

"Aph, babe. You're hot. I thought I was straight until I saw you." Aaron shook his head, a small smirk on his face.

Just then the bell rang. Aaron quickly ran to get it. He gave a small smile to Garroth, Travis, Zane, Dante, and Laurence. 

"Hey man. We heard that Ya need help" Laurence smiled, moving closer to his boyfriend. Aaron nodded, moving out of the way so they could enter.