After story: thirteeeenie!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You better work." I whispered to myself as I pointed my palms down in hopes I would go up.

Nothing. Again!

"Come on!"

Nothing.

"Come on god dammit!!"

Finally, sparks of light flung out, pushing me upwards. I positioned my body to become more mobile in air.

"Die!" I shouted, releasing beams from my palms. Anger over took me.

My beams scraped and only just nicked the two. I sprinted towards them, briefly placing my fingers on their skin.

"Your eye sight is mine." I muttered as I spat at them. That was until the fire frenzy guy grasped my wrist. I gasped.

"You fuckin bitch... but nomu here doesn't need his sight." The other spoke...

Shit.

So it is a nomu... what type of bullshit is this? But he only said nomu doesn't need to see. Nothing about him.

I looked down at my hand. Perfect. Thank god...

Drip

I rose leg, forcing it to move as it smashed  against the nomus head. I head to break free from his grip.

The next thing I know is the helicopter is back where it was. A news reporter mumbling. Trying to capture the perfect shot. It was a little bit distracting.

I twitched my fingers. Light swirled in between my fingertips as new hallucinations were created.

I was starting to turn this thing around.

Out of the blue, a cry of help echoed the streets. A child? Oh no...

Did they not get every one out? Did they miss one?  What do I do...

The hooded figure heard this. His head snapped towards the source and started sprinting

Drip.

Where did this speed come from? I followed his view, the child was beneath some rubble... that child looked so much like Hiromitsu... but had blue eyes... my heart felt heavy...

No...

I ran towards him. Getting between him and the child.

"Don't you dare hurt a child! You sick fuck!"

Drip

I formed a fist with my left hand, using the light to move it faster then he could comprehend. But this is where I fucked up... after contact his light returned into his eyes. This was his plan.

I jumped back.

"Covers your eyes lil guy" I smiled warmly as he nodded and complied.

Suddenly a mass light explosion went off, leaving their ears ringing and eyes fizzled.

I threw the rubble covering the boys small frame, I picked him up and started running. Again.

Drop

All I seem to do is run... this was get me any where. I took a sharp left to see the explosions and fights had calmed down, and there was hero's down the street quite far away. Shit.

I felt the heat rise rapidly. Shit.

"Trust me... you are gonna be fine. When I say go. Take a big step foward for me! I believe in you little man!" I cheerfully spoke.

Splotch

I condensed the light as far as I could reach. I could feel blood trickle down my cheeks. Over use.