AFTER STORIES CHAPTER 1

Hey hey after stories are now here!!

Leave a comment on what should happen. Message me on scenarios such as proposals or fights, fluff what ever.

Love you guys for over 300k reads! I'm crying I'm in love! I started this book with little hopes on the out come. I wrote this for me really. But after about the 20th chapter. I wanted to make you guys happy! I wanted to make you feel sad, I wanted you to feel loved! And in the end I hope I was able to do that! So now for the after stories!!

Y/n's POV

"Just open the door dammit!"

"Shut the fuck up! I'm opening it, I'm opening it!"

Katsuki twisted the new door handle as the door swung open to be met with an empty house hold. It was a decent size. Had a small kitchen with an open living area, which followed into a hallway which outstretched into three rooms and a bathroom.

"Ooooh look at it! Our first house! "

I looked at the dirt blonde haired male as he set down two of the boxes. He straightened him self out and looked over his shoulder as I looked into his ruby eyes.

"Yeah. Yippee. Bills. Cleaning. Respo-"

"Ahahahhhhh I get it! Thank you for such enlightenment."

I sighed as I looked back at the truck full of boxes and some furniture we purchased. With hero work, I've been surprised on how much we have been getting. And slowly we have been climbing the ranks. Right now Katsuki sits at 6th and I'm 7th, and we've only been one year out of school. In a couple of years time, we will be kicking more ass!

Right now both Katsuki and I are starting up our own hero agencies. The reason we started it was because Izuku has already started one. And within a year of leaving, not only has he grown, but become number 3 of the hero's. Which in its own right, deserves praise.

I walked around the house, in a singlet and a pair of shorts. Organising areas. I'm unfortunately never allowed to touch the kitchen. He says I'm a 'curse' to food. So I just let him do the cooking while I clean. Only bitches stay in the kitchen. (I'm sorry.... it's funnier in my head)

I got to our room and hang up some of our photos, then pack away our clothing. Until my phone started buzzing.

"Y/n!"

"Yes?"

Through the phone, large explosions and heavy crashing rung through the back ground.

"We need you! And Ground Zero! It's an emergency at the park!"

"We'll be there right away!" I exclaimed and hung up immediately.

"Yo! Hero work time!"

As I said that, I slipped into my black suit, adjusting the new add ons. My new suits has solar panels implanted on the arms. And I am able to store more light as my suit has fine black material, that can assist in storing mass amounts of light. My gloves now has a ring surrounding where I shoot from and my boots use my light to give me a boost while running. My quirk is not op at all. But I make the best of it with what I have.

I zipped it up and ran out with ground zero by my side. The park was only a couple of blocks away.

We crossed the corner to see a large fella. He looked like he had a mutant yack quirk. So that could mean I handed strength, so aim from a distance.

"Ground zero! He's probably strong! So fire from a distance!"

"Don't tell me what to do! But right!"

We sprinted to the other sides of the beast as it started to throw the playgrounds equipment. I looked around to see if any other civilians were around. But to see no one, I figured that the man that called us must've helped on evacuation.

I smirked at the fella as I held my wrist out.

"Surrender now! Or we'll be forced to take action!"

"Fuck up tiny lady!"

I tsked as I heard a roar. No one tells me to 'fuck up' except him. Multiple explosions erupted. This was a perfect place for our quirks. Open playing land. No trees and no buildings.

I held my wrist up and a massive beam left.

I then stared at where his leg was. Approximately 160 metres, I stretched my arms as a rush of adrenaline hit me.

I condenced the light and shot three times . He reached his hand in. Smart.

I closed the light to hear a scream of pain. His arm was crushed under the light. Condensation.

The light particles harden and contract into each other.

Katsuki created a fire ball and batted it towards the mass. But as we were just about to do the final blow. We know it would've been the final blow because he was falling to the ground. But as Katsuki was just about to create the last explosion, a loud voice entered our ears.

"DEKUUUU KICK!"

and then a flash of green lightning appeared.

Oh the fucker just stole our kill. Well I mean not literally.

"Dekuuuu what the fuck! That was ours!"

"Oh... really?! I-I'm so sorry!"

I sighed as I ran infront of the explosive 20 year old.

"Ha It's fine Deku. But we'll get going now~ "

A sweat drop rolled of my forehead as I gave an uneasy smile trying to calm him down. I must admit . That was ours. But I mean it's finished. He must've been just excited to take down the big bad guy.

That was until tv cameras and interviewers ran towards us.

"Deku, deku! How did you manage to save the people once again!"

"How long was this fight!?"

"Deku!-"

I could smell the burning smoke rise from behind me.

"I would tell you, but it was these guys." Deku pointed behind him while rubbing his neck. Both Izuku and Katsuki got a similar hair style. Last year he got an under cut. Where it's shaved at the back, with longer sides and longer at the top, While Deku almost got the same except it was just shorter around the sides and longer out the front instead of shaved.

Every thing went silent until the cameras faced us.

"Ground zero! How does it feel to be one of the top 10 along with your partner, Luminescence!?"

"It's great, being a power duo and all. " he spoke still a little aggressive.

And just like that we were bombarded with questions. That was until I diverted the situation.

"Yes, yes. We are in the top 10 after only being hero's for a year, but Deku is in the top 3 and he did the final blow, why don't you talk to him about it."

I smiled as I see Deku's head snap back terrified. You're welcome buddy. Then both ground zero and I walked back, stretching our slightly sore muscles. Stuff like this was fun, but exhausting.

We entered our house and just like that I flopped in the couch. Knocked out almost immediately.

That was until i felt weight on top of me.

"You alright there buddy?"

"Mhmm"

I sighed and giggled and fell asleep under his weight.

Starting a life with this man is going to be a journey. But I will love every second of it.