WeeWoo Velociraptor 42

"Come on guys! We're gonna be late!"

"Yeah yeah! Were coming." I yelled out as I ran along with Mina by my side. She was wearing a purple tank top followed by some shorts. I nearly matched her but instead I wore a white tank top and some black tights that hugged my body followed by my hair high In a ponytail. (Except short haired people like mwuah, just choose what cha want. Like a Mohawk 😂)

I caught up with the girls as we made our way to our destination we were told to meet at by Aizawa and the Wild Pussy cats. We all met up with the rest of 1-A and B.

"You guys ready!?" I spoke up as Denki, Kirishima, Sato, Sero and Mina jumped up and started dancing with excitement.

"This is gonna be so fu-"

"Actually these guys are with me for extra lessons..." a grumpy, mingled with tired voice spoke up, wrapping up the five students.

And like that, followed by the kicking and screaming by Mina, they were gone. I shrugged as I ran over to the group that consisted of both classes.

"What's up guys." I beamed happily as they all seemed to return my greeting.

"I wonder what we're doing." Momo wondered out loud as I thought the same. I don't remember being told what we were doing, no one said anything after making dinner. Ahh dinner.... that stuff.. they said it was 'curry' I thought it was god damn poison. The only good part was the carrots. And the only reason they were good is because Katsuki made them. And he's an actual reasonable cook... no he's fantastic. Fuckin talented bish.

We all stood among each other until we finally got told the details of what was happening. There would be in groups of two and enter through a spooky course or whatever. I don't necessarily listen. The numbers were shown and I looked for my number. So basically 1-B were scaring 1-A... right...

I looked around to see the pairs while looking for the lucky person who's been paired with me. I looked to my right to see Katsuki... with Todoroki...

"Pfftttt... good luck my man." I whispered towards the spikey haired teen. I said this because I know how jealous he gets when I'm hanging around Todoroki and I know he ain't a huge fan.

I scanned the area to finally find my matching number.

"Ahh Izuku!" I waved as I jogged towards the broccoli headed male. But before I could reach him, I heard extensive mumbling and growling. And just by the death threats I knew who it was from with out looking.

"I guess I'm with you y/n?"

"Yep! You ready for this!"

"Yep!" He exclaimed while clenching his fist. Slowly students started to descend into the depths of the forest. Some screams and hollows were heard one by one. I laughed as I knew I would be heading in last and i could at least seem tough next to Izuku.

Next was Katsuki and Todoroki to enter. Both had their hands shoved into the pockets of their clothing, trying to act all tough for what was to come. Ooh I couldn't wait. Who doesnt like a good jump scare.

A swift of air swift past us, as we waited with the others. I looked up and sniffed the air.

"What the heck is that..l awful smell? Burning plastic?" I questioned as every one started to agree. I looked across the horizon of the trees to see black smoke arise..