chapter 1: quirkless

2nd person pov

"Hey Katsuki-kun! Izu-kun! Mummy says I'm allowed to play for a while! " y/n said as Midoriya replied with quite the speed.

" Ohh! We were just about to venture into the woods! Looking for bad guys to slay! " Izuku giggled and Katsuki formed a grin that reached from ear to ear. He was excited for this. He couldn't wait.

"I'm going to kill the most! I just got my cool quirk! So don't slow us down y/n, Deku! "

Deku and yourself were both known as quirkless. We didn't have a quirk like katsuki and his other friends did. We were a normal human being. Well...in a society with most quirks that makes us special!

"We won't, and were not quirkless! We might be just late bloomers Katsu-kun! " I defended us both. justifying how we can still have a chance like he did.

We let Katsu-kun hold a large fishing net. We are going to catch a bad guy! And become gazillionaires!

One foot in front of the other. Making it past thick grub as we just had little chats.

"I got a new all might figure! HE'S super cool! " Izu-kun blurted out as his emerald green eyes glistened from the light coming from the trees.

"WOAAHHH! Mummy's still crying over daddy leaving for a business trip. So I haven't got any yet. "

Izuku looked at me confusedly.

"But isn't your dad the number 3 hero!?"

"Yep! I want to be just like him! But mummy said he won't be back for a while... dad usually goes on business trips so I don't know what could be so different this time that she's still crying. " I scratched my cheek, confused. I suddenly bumped into katsuki as he had stopped while looking at me.

"What's wrong Katsu-kun? " you questioned looking up. He's always been a little bit taller then you but he looked ... sad?

"Nothing. Don't worry about it. " He quietly said as we continued going into our adventure.

It was about 5 minutes until we reached a log that ran across a nearly dried out lake.

"We gotta get by this to get the bad guys! " Katsuki proudly announced, instantly volunteering himself immediately, showing us how its done.

He took no more then 8 steps before he fell into the near droughted lake.
Me and Izuku didn't really hesitate to slide into the ditch. We needed to know if he was was okay.

"Yo! Katsuki! You alright!? " A winged person asked whike Katsuki scratched the back of his head

"Yeah! I'm fine!" He exclaimed confidentially when Izuku held his hand out and I squatted next to him.

"Are you alright Kacchan? " Izuku asked as I basically echoed him.

"Yeah are you alright? You might've hit your head." you said concerned.

His eyes were wide...his mouth was opened....this is when our 4 year old selves...didn't become so fabulous.

Time skip (*'*) till like when you get home.

"Mummy! I'm home! "

I took my small sparkly pink shoes off at the start of the hallway. As I ran my way into the kitchen. Mummy usually makes dinner around this time, she wasn't there.

I looked in her room, she still wasn't there. I looked in the lounge room, nope still nothing. She might of gone shopping? She might not know i'm home yet! That's it.

I went to the kitchen, grabbing a banana from the bowl and heading into my room to play with some dolls.

Time skip thingy

The super heros win again! It was a bummer I didn't have any all might figures... but I just used my imagination for new heroes.

"When I get my quirk, i'm gonna be just like dad! Strong and indep... Indeeeeee-pen.... Independent! " I laughed as I put my dolls down. Mummy still isn't home yet? It's been 4 hours. I'm hungry... Maybe Katsu-kun's mum will let me eat at her house while mummy's shopping!

I causally put my little shoes on, watching the reflections of the glitter touch the wall by the artificial light.

It's dark, but I'm gonna be brave, that's what heroes do! I causally walked down the street, looking for the big blue house that was near the park we usually met at.

My eyes scanned the area until a sigh escaped my lips. It's cold, how annoying, I should've brought my jacket.

"AHHH! Katsu-kun's house! Finally! " I squealed excitedly as I thought about what could be for dinner over at their house. Curry? OOH curry...

Just the thought of it brang drool to my lips.

I rung the door bell. Waiting for an answer, not long after a familiar voice shouted.

"I'll be right there! "

My impatient 4 year old self was absolutely fascinated with the door bell.. I mean a button that makes sounds and a 4 year old don't always mix, but Right now. I could feel the button calling my name.

My finger spammed the button. With continuous ringing.

"I SAID I WAS COMING FOR FU-" Katsuki's mum opened the door just before finishing her sentence..

"Oh, Y/n! Hi there! "

"Hi Miss Bakugou! " I smiled innocently as I attempted to reach for button again.

"Well.. Let's give the button a break shall we? Wait... Where's your mummy? "

She lifted me up in her arms as she looked at me confused. That's what I would like to know.

"Oh I'm not sure. She's been crying because daddy left for a business trip. But I think she went shopping? "

"Oh? " Mitsuki replied with curiosity.

"Yeah, she's been shopping for 5 hours now! I bet she's going to make a big dinner when she gets back. "

"Oh... " she seems worried. She placed me down and asked me to go play with Katsuki.

"KATSUKI! Y/N IS HERE FOR A SLEEP OVER! BE NICE! "

She then run off. Grabbing a phone and punching whole bunch of numbers in.

Buttons?

.. Buttons... My attention was taken.

"Hey l/n, where are you? Why is f/n here? Alone!? Call me back asap. "
She murmured into the phone. My attention was lost as I wondered into Katsu-kun's room.

"Hi Katsu-kun, I like your all might figures.. "

He didn't really respond. He must be still mad at me for earlier.

"We can play Heroes Vs Villains... I'll be the villain if you want. " I said. His big crimson eyes seemed to stare right into my soul.

"Fine. I'm going to beat your quirkless butt! "

"Fine! But I'm not quirkless! "

A/n ehhhhhhhhhh I hope I did alright! I'll be uploading 1-2 times a week. And yeahhh that's all I want to say. BUT also I say MUM not mom I said COLOUR not COLOR . From Australia so that's how I spell things (≧▽≦*)o