Whats better then 46? 47

(Thank you for requesting a sleepy Aizawa in a yellow sleeping bag but hey

(Thank you for requesting a sleepy Aizawa in a yellow sleeping bag but hey. I feel like being slightly angsty and since I don't do it imma do it in dis chapter maybe... bye)

Y/n's POV

His face stained my memory. That's all I saw in my night mares. His hand outstretched as his eyes strain and widened hideously large. His hair still as scruffy as ever. He screamed out to me. But not with that usual angry adorable face of his. It was a one of pure desperation as he called out my name.

His slight scruffs and burns appeared on his flawless skin as he leaped through the air. Todoroki was closely behind and so were Izuku and the others.

They were trying so hard for me. The image keeps flashing in my mind.

I gasped as the darkness almost consumed me after my many pleads of help. Just sitting and starring at what I wished was my eye lids, my body was becoming far to weak. It was an awful feeling. A feeling of absolute defeat as I hear a door slowly creak open, letting out that eeri vibe.

"So..." Toga squealed with her usual high pitched voice as it echoed through the room. I could barely see her blood thirsty smile and the desire to kill.
"You joining the league of villains? Your really strong!" She exclaimed in pure excitement and curiosity.

I didn't flinch. Didn't move a muscle.

"Ahh your ignoring me." She started.

"But you gotta tell me! Or I'll bleed ya out." He voice wasn't wavering so she obviously meant it. I slowly rolled my Head against the wall as the dirt rubbed further in my h/c hair.

"Are you going to... Are you going to join the hero's?" I questioned as my rasping got in the way. She scoffed almost immediately.

"God no! their gross!"

I smirked, hoping I was facing her.

"There's my.. My answer"

She did a scoff as she stomped over in my direction and slowly ran her fingers up my cheek as they lingerd near my eyes. Then as confusion mixed with undeniable fear conjured in my brain, a fist came crashing down to my bruised eye.

I yelped at impact as she started marching off childishly.

But before she could leave the room. The hit slowly turned to a harsh ache. I held my breathe as I placed my hands on the ground as my legs and arms trembled.

"sit down kitten! You don't want me to bleed ya out do ya? " she asked half threateningly.

I slowly fixed my posture as my arms layed limp against my body and I tilted my head upwards. Trying to keep my balance.

I wanted to stop my shaking as I took a step forward. My body felt heavy yet weak. I felt as if I didn't know how to carry this mess.

"hey hey! She's standing! Dabi! Come look! "