50? Wow thats half way to 100

Izukus POV

"We have to think about special moves?"

"Yeah I suppose so."

"I'm so excited for this Hero licence exam!"

"Denki, Be quiet."

" Denki be quiet...."  he grumbled under his breath as he looked the other way.

We were all crowded inside the Living area, laughing and just talking amongst ourselves about little things such as the Licence exam. I for one was the most nervous about it. I can't rely just on my arms. This test isn't that far away. And I'm pretty sure from what Aizawa said, we're fighting other schools as well.

But if that's the case, we're in a severe disadvantage. But again since we get to also upgrade our hero costume. I wonder how I'll upgrade it. Ooh I can totally-

"What are you thinking about you damn nerd?"

"Oh oh uhm nothing. Just the- the hero licence exam coming up."

He just glared at me and looked away, walking towards the kitchen. He hasn't been social at all. Not since the incident. I mean, he was never truly social, but he isn't even talking to Kirishima as much. He's been either studying, training extensively or in his dorm.

I sighed. In two days is this exam and he seems extremely unstable.

I looked at his back, full of concern in my gaze as I felt a head reach down to be placed in the crook of my neck.

"What are you doing Todoroki-Kun?" I smiled as I saw his eyes follow my glance.

"Nothing really. Just wondering what you were staring at." I shook my head as I gave a smile as he returned a thin lined one. He lifted up his head and sat on the couch behind him. Slowly after I averted my glaze from Kacchan. I sat next to Todoroki-kun and engaged in the already made conversation from the girls.

"It must be so hard."

"I know right just imagine. I mean I miss her and worry about her a lot too but imagine how he's feeling?"

Momo spoke as every ones faces held a saddened facial expression on. I immediately knew what or I mean who they were talking about.

"Yeah. I feel sick just thinking about it. But I heard that some one heard him punching stuff in his dorm."

I straightened up as Mina finished talking. The thought of y/n, still out there terrified us. It made us all sick to the core. We needed to save her and we had no clue how to reach her. She was right in front of me. And I couldn't grab her intime.

"Well that makes sense, she was his girlfrien-"

"Would you gossip fucking wannabes shut your damn mouths! What do you mean was! She is! You shit for brains can go fuck yourselves!" And just like that he stormed off up the stairs.

We were all quiet. Dumbfounded. What are we going to do...

Hikaru's POV.

I leaned against the crutches supplied from the hospital as I stood among the step as I slowly made it up. I opened the door to see the kitchen burnt. I smiled weakly at it.

'Ahh...she tried cooking I see...' I thought to myself as I stumbled in. There was a slight mess here. Well I mean, Zavier saw me, told me he stayed here for a while and left. He wasn't allowed to stay here any longer and was required to go back. Poor kid. I always knew he liked y/n, but that numb skull kept ignoring his feelings and put him as a 'brother like figure.'