KRAPTERH 37

Y/n's POV

I woke up with bags under my eyes and hair that resembled a birds nest.

Great. Just great.

I checked my phone to see it was only on 2%. Hmm I can just put it on charge downstairs.

I dragged my feet under me as I made my way to my room and into my bathroom. I was rubbing my eyes so they can fully adjust.
To bright... I don't remember opening the blinds?

What ever. I started untangling my hair until I heard a scream. It sounded as if it was bloody murder. This put me straight into action. My brain switched as my body jumped and into a fight stance.

I looked at what that scream came from to see Zavier... poking his head out from the shower.

Oh shi-

"Get out y/n!"

I choked on air and turned around on my heel.

"This is totally my bathroom but alright... understood..." I said with a straight face until I slammed the door and released a breath I never knew I was holding. Damn... I didn't see anything so I should be fine...Annddd there I was.

Facing a shirtless Rylin...

Oh for fuc-

"Get out."

"Right..."

I put my head down and walked out quickly. Heh... what an interesting morning..

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Ya know what. To say sorry, I should make them breakfast. Great idea, y/n!

Bad idea...

That was me around 4 minutes ago. Before I decided to put the eggs oN FIRE. I started screaming and running around in circle as the bottom floor was being covered in smoke.

"What the heLL IS GOING ON!?"

"I WANTED TO COOK THE EGGS FASTER!"

"THEN YOU DON'T SET THEM ON FIRE! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!"

Now Zavier and I are running around, screaming like little 5 year olds. I grabbed my phone and started dialing numbers.

"hey! Oh god you answered there's a fIRE, A FUCKING FIRE. WERE GONN-" I was mid screaming as I realised my freak out session accidentally ended the call.

And I went to redial the numbers.

Then the screen went black... oh my god...

It's flat.

Didn't I say I was gonna charge it down here before I set the fry pan on fire? Heh wow. Aren't I incredibly unlucky.

I heard a ear piercing screech from outside. I'm assuming it's a car and heavy foot steps. The door slammed open and every thing happened in a blur. Rylin came running down the stairs to see why every one was yelling and then there's foam... every where... smoke still lingering in the air with two idiots, covered in black ash and an angered woman holding a fire extinguisher.

"Heh.... heyyyy Mitsuki... how was your morning." I said cautiously.

She was in her dressing gown, her hair even messier then before. Her eyes screamed 'murder'. I let out a little meep sound from my throat as I swear I just came face to face with the devil.