"Jimin!"

Jimin jumped in surprise after hearing Baekhyun gasp before he grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer.

"What happened to your wrist?" Baekhyun asked softly, pulling the sleeve of Jimin's pink uniform higher to reveal finger prints around Jimin's small wrist.

Jimin winced at the sight of them before pulling his hand back and looking at his other wrist, only to see the same bruise, "I don't mind bruises like this during sex, but come on not in situations like these!"

Baekhyun still watched him in concern before he sighed and grabbed Jimin's basket, sliding it over to himself, "Since you're injured, I don't want you working until you heal. Understood?"

"Sure." Jimin grinned in delight, not objecting since he didn't have to work. He leaned back in his chair, shutting his eyes and tilting his head back.

"You never told me what happened." Baekhyung whispered quietly, wondering if Jimin was taking a nap.

Jimin peeled an eye open before tilting his head forward and looking at Baekhyun, who was checking another orange uniform, "Some asshole Jinho and his lost boys attacked me." Jimin huffed, furrowing his brows after seeing Baekhyun freeze.

"Did you...did you say Jinh- ouch!" Baekhyun yelped, pulling his hand out of a pocket after feeling something sharp slice his hand.

Jimin sat up straighter and leaned over the table, taking Baekhyun's bleeding hand and pulling it towards himself. There was a deep cut on Baekhyun's palm, going from his thumb to his pinky. The blood poured out of the wound, dripping on the table and an uniform, staining it red.

Jimin scoffed and placed Baek's hand on the table before grabbing the uniform he was checking. Jimin stood up, allowing the chair to screech back, before he shook the uniform, causing something small to fall out and land on the floor with a quiet clink. Jimin was quick to bend down and pick up the object, rolling his eyes after seeing that it was a razor blade.

"Motherfu-" Jimin grumbled as he turned around to face Baekhyun, only to freeze after seeing the tears rolling down his cheeks and his injured hand being clutched to his chest. Jimin's anger diminished and the guarded look in his eyes softened after Bakehyun looked up at him with wide, teary eyes.

Jimin scowled and snapped his eyes over to the guard standing off to the side, not even paying attention to the working inmates, "Hey, you!" Jimin shouted, catching the guard's attention, who pointed at himself in a questioning manner, "Yes, you!"

The guard seemed to roll his eyes before huffing and walking over to them slowly, "Yes?" He asked with a bored expression on his face.

"Take him to the infirmary, you incompetent fuck." Jimin hissed in the guard's face, shoving a finger towards a wide eyed Baekhyun.

"No, no, I'm okay...I'm okay." Baekhyun intervened, wiping his tears away with his sleeves, only to hiss when he accidentally touched the bloody wound on his palm.

"You," Jimin faced Baekhyun, jabbing a finger in his direction, "Shut up." Jimin huffed and swung around to face the annoyed guard, "and you." Jimin jabbed a finger in the guy's chest, making him blink and look down at Jimin with no emotion, "Take him to the infirmary."

"I'm okay, Jiminie."

Jimin ignored Baekhyun and glared at the guard while tapping his foot on the ground impatiently. The guard sighed and rolled his eyes, "Can't do that, you need to shut up and do your job."

Jimin threw his head back and groaned, looking over his shoulder at Baekhyun. The sight of Baek's large brown eyes filling with tears, that rolled down his cheeks and got swept away by Baek's sleeves, made his face soften and heart melt. He looked at the two baskets full of sweaty, dirty uniforms and scrunched up his nose. Jimin's eyes kept flickering back and forth, but after seeing Baekhyun wince when he shifted his hand too much, Jimin released an over-exaggerated sigh and turned around to face the guard.