"I've noticed that you and Chanyeol have something going on." Jimin teased, sinking his teeth into his lower lip.

Baekhyun's eyes widened and a small squeak left his throat. He quickly looked around to see if anyone noticed before leaning over the table closer to Jimin, "There's nothing going on between us!"

Jimin pursued his lips and crossed his arms over the table, "Then what was that reaction, huh? You don't react like that if you don't like the guy."

Baekhyun was quick to pull away and sit in his chair properly before resuming his work, "Can we just go to work?"

Jimin didn't say anything and just watched Baekhyun shove his hands in the uniform pockets before patting down the uniform and placing it in another basket. Baekhyung curled into himself, chewing on his lip anxiously after Jimin didn't look away from him.

"I just...." Baekhyun groaned, throwing the uniform in his hands on the table. Jimin raised a brow, his nose scrunching up in disgust after the sweat coming off of the uniform hit his nostrils, "I just really admire him, you know?"

"No, I don't." Jimin deadpanned, lifting a finger to push the uniform back towards Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sighed and took the uniform, continuing his work while still whispering to Jimin, "Chanyeol is one of the only police officers here, who isn't working for one of the inmates. If you haven't noticed, most of them have been bought and are closing their eyes towards the drug selling, rape and literally everything else here."

"Is that so?" Jimin's lips twitched up into a devilish smirk as he crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back in his seat. He watched Baekhyun nod with a smile, snickering under his breath at his obliviousness. Poor Baekhyun had no idea that Chanyeol was working under Jimin and with some proof that these two are in a relationship, Jimin will have Chanyeol by his balls.

"Mhhmm," Baekhyun hummed dreamily, his eyes going hazy as he looked off in the distance and expressed what he was feeling, "I really admire him for staying true to himself, even though everyone around him is doing the opposite. He's told me so many times how an inmate had come up to him and offered him money, or a paid tuition for his future children. But no matter what they offered, Chanyeol denied it all." Baekhyun's lips subconsciously twitched into a wide grin. Jimin watched him with a forced smirk, not wanting it to drop and reveal the hint of sympathy he felt for the Male.

Jimin's mother was a compulsive liar, always lying about everything and never taking Jimin's feelings or the fact that he may find out the truth, into consideration. Jimin remembered how it felt to talk to his friends about something so confidently, only for his friends to laugh and tell him that he was wrong. And every time he went to his mom and told her that what she said wasn't true, she denied that she ever said anything like that, and told him that she even tried to tell Jimin that it wasn't true but he was too stubborn to believe her.

Yet the worst part of this wasn't the little facts Jimin was taught that were wrong, it was the big things. Soon he found out that his mother wasn't really a business woman but rather a porn star, that's why they had so much money. Jimin found out about it after he bragged to his friend about his mother being a successful business woman, who built her empire from scratch. Jimin's friends only laughed at him and forced him to watch her pornos to prove him wrong.

After that, Jimin found out that his father didn't die in a car crash while speeding to the hospital for Jimin's birth, but rather was one of the men she slept with, while creating porn, and she just didn't know which one was his father. Jimin found out about that after hearing his mother fighting with his grandmother and the topic came up.

Jimin had so much hope and trust in his mother that he forgave her again and again, always making her promise that she will stop lying. So every time that he found out that his mother had lied to him again, a small part of him had chipped away and the trust issues in him slowly developed. After a while, Jimin stopped making her promise him not to lie and he gave up on her, learning to trust only what he had found out, instead of what someone else said.