𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖾

"Okay, wait! Stop right there

"Okay, wait! Stop right there. I just want you guys to come in and listen because I have to get through this without crying. Okay, I have officially been picked up to be the opening act for Beyoncé's new world tour." Mercedes announced.

Everyone cheered for her.

"Ever since I've been back, I've just been walking these halls trying to remember how invisible I felt and the funny thing is... it's getting hard to remember that Mercedes. Even when I got the call earlier, I didn't think 'oh this might be some mistake'  or 'they must not mean me.' That's because of you guys. Having friends like you really did change me. You made me know that good thing are possible, it's not really that common and I'll remember you guys for it. No, do not come up here because that is not even the hard part." Mercedes told them.

Medley cuddled into Sam's side as she put a hand on Artie's shoulder.

"So, between the tour and rehearsal and me cutting an album right after, I won't be seeing you guys for a while. Maybe even a long time. We will keep in touch it just won't be the same. So I wanted to say goodbye, my way- with a song and then I want to walk out of here and pretend like I will be seeing everyone in Glee Club tomorrow and not like I'm saying goodbye..."

Mercedes stood at the top of the stairs before waving at us and leaving.

FIVE YEARS LATER

Medley looked down at the test and then back up at herself in the mirror

Medley looked down at the test and then back up at herself in the mirror. She walked out of the bathroom and over to the couch where Puck and Delilah sat with each other.

"All right, shh!" Medley told them as she watched the telly.

"The nominees for Best Actress in a Musical are Maggie Smith in Miss Jean Brody Second Prime, Willow Smith in Cabaret, Anne Hathaway in her one-woman show Anne! and Rachel Berry in Jane Austen Sings." The man announced and Medley and Puck cheered.

"And the Tony goes to... Rachel Berry in Jane Austen Sings!" Medley and Puck cheered loudly as well as Delilah who joined in a second later.

"Thank you. Oh, my gosh! I want to thank my amazing husband and director, Jesse. And I want to thank my two dads for all those singing and dancing lessons. Okay, I want to thank Carmen Tibiduex at NYADA for giving me a second chance at my degree, and to all of my McKinley High friends. I want to dedicate this award to the person who's responsible for getting me on this stage tonight, Mr Will Shuester. Mr Shue always taught to my strengths and not my weaknesses and he cheered the loudest when I soared and he picked me up when I was a million pieces. He taught me what most teachers do and that is being apart of something special does not make you special. Something is special because you are apart of it. Mr Shue, I love you so much. Dreams really do come true so, thank you!" Rachel said.

Medley watched her walk off of the stage wishing she was there right now.

"Noah..." Medley said to him and he stared up at her. "Delilah, go to your room please." She said to her. "Okay, mom." She said and kissed her cheek.

"Are you asking for a divorce?" He asked and Medley chuckled and shook her head.

"I'm pregnant..."

Puck gasped as he stood up and picked her up. He twirled her around and kissed her, they both chuckled before telling Delilah.