𝖿𝗎𝗇𝗄

Mr Shue went on about funk, I wanted to be part of this fun too

Mr Shue went on about funk, I wanted to be part of this fun too. I mean it is about soul and anger.

"Don't worry Mr Shue, I've got this one covered," Mercedes told him. "Wait a minute, I want a chance too! You said Funk was about soul and anger, I have plenty of both. Look at me! Look at my life! I'm furious!" I stressed but Mercedes and some others started to laugh.

"Good one, Medley. Let's be honest when white people try to be funky you end up with KC and the Sunshine Band." Mercedes said. I rolled my eyes as I leaned back in the chair.

"Mr Shue put Mercedes racism aside, you said we all could perform when we wanted to. I want to." I told him, he had no other choice than to give me a chance to perform.

"This song is about my anger, it's my funk. It's hard to choose between a baby, especially when you're 16 and then having someone who wants the baby more than you do. Sometimes it gets hard but I overcome it."

After singing everyone stood up, other than Mercedes, and gave me a hug.

"Is the song about me?" Puck asked as I walked out. "It's about everything, Noah," I answer back as we walked together. "Thank you for letting me be there when she's born."

"She's your child too, you know. I want you to be there, I want you to see her and by the way, I love the name, Delilah." I tell him, he smirked at me.

"How did you find the song?" I ask him, Finn showing up by our side. "Hi," I whisper to him, him whispering it back. "I just thought I will always be with her no matter where she is if we don't keep her. So I thought the song would be good." He answers back to me.

"I loved it," I told him, rubbing my stomach.

I was in the library, writing some notes until I was joined by Mercedes. "Mercedes, I'm so sorry." I apologised. "I'm just stressed about everything and, being pregnant adds up on the stress and-"

"Medley, I get it. I'm sorry, too. You have an amazing voice, girl. I should have let you show it instead of being selfish and wanting a solo to myself." She held out her first, I fist-bumped with her and we laughed after

I didn't show up to Glee rehearsals with Quinn for a couple of days but we know everything that was going off.