𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖽𝗈𝗀, 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌

Everyone walked into the dog place, Delilah on Sam's waist as he carried her so Medley could talk to Rachel

"So, I am thinking of moving here." Medley told Rachel and she squealed from happiness and jumped up and down. "You can stay with us until you find a place, or get the money for it."

"Rachel, my mom said she would already pay for it. Besides, she had money laying in an account for my college and stuff but clearly I didn't really get to do any of that," Medley explained.

"But I can stay with you until I find a place close to yours," Medley told her as they hugged. "I've already been looking since the first day I came here and I found two places. Cheap, but very nice." Medley said.

"I'm still not sure yet Rachel, so don't get putting in dreams." Medley told her.

"Mommy!" Delilah shouted as she jumped off of Sam's lap after they looked at a dog. She grabbed Medley's hand and ran up to the dog.

"Can we have it, please?" Delilah begged and Medley looked down at the dog and chuckled.

It was a puppy golden retriever, the dog barked at them as they put their hand through the cage and stroked it. Medley wanted it just as much as Delilah did.

"Delilah, how do you feel about moving here?" Medley asked her. "If we get the puppy can we?" She asked and Medley furrowed her eyebrows.

"No, sweetie. One day in the future when dad comes home we can," Medley told her.

She wasn't really sure on moving here yet, it was an option that she would like to take but her heart still belongs in Lima.

Santana and Medley walked behind Rachel wearing sunglasses as she walked the dogs.

They kept a safe distance from her as they posed for the cameras together, having some fun whilst doing it. "What? No. I didn't know that! Such a shame!" Santana shouted to her as Rachel said something.

The dogs started to bark and then they ran, Rachel tipped over as the dogs dragged her, chasing the man with a burger. Santana and Medley watched in shock as they tried not to laugh.

Kurt kindly let Delilah sleep on his bed.

Medley walked into Rachel's 'room' and sat down on the bed as Santana and Rachel talked. Kurt walked into the room with a smile on his face.

"I landed a role." He said as he held up a Peter Pan thing.

"The home for Retired Performers presents Peter Pan?" Rachel asked. "And I'm Peter! They needed an emergency replacement so I took it." Kurt exclaimed.

Santana and Rachel explained they couldn't be there for Kurt and that hurt him. "I'll be there Kurt, and thank you for letting me take your room for tonight." Medley told him.

"No problem, Medley. At least someone cares." He said as he walked out of the room.

"Hey everybody! I'm Sam and this is Delilah and there's a bus outside. Old people usually freak me out but in this case you guys are pretty cool!"

"Hello everyone, thank you so much for coming and supporting Broadway Bitches! As a New Yorker we get wrapped up in our careers. Please join me in giving a warm welcome to very special friends here to help us out, from the Lexington Home of Retired Performers give it up and enjoy the song!"

During the song they all handed out the dogs and danced together.