𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾

After arguing with Tina and the other Glee members Sue came into the room

"Finn Hudson, Schuester, M. Figgins office, right now!" Sue told them, they all walked in silence to his office. Sue then told Figgins about Mr Shue's plan to leave Glee Club to Medley and Finn.

"I don't even understand how you found." Mr Shue said to her. "Oh, William, I have the choir room bugged. That plaque with the dead, fat lady on it her eyes is cameras."

"This is your business, and besides, I've already cleared this with Figgins, so I don't see what the problem is." Mr Shue said.

"Well, of course, you don't because this is just another one of your ill-conceived bizarrely sentimental schemes that display absolutely no forethought and appear immediately ridiculous to everyone in America except you. Medley and Finn barely even graduated school six months ago, they have no bachelors degree nor the certification to teach in the state of Ohio."

"Sue, Glee Club is not a class. It's an extracurricular activity." Figgins spoke.

"Which is why it's perfectly legal, for Finn and Medley to volunteer their talents temporarily." Mr Shue said.

"We promise this is the right thing to do. We can take this Glee Club Sectional and I know we can win. We'll work just as hard as Mr Shue does, and we'll do it all for free." Finn told everyone.

"Let me just remind everyone of something. For the past year, I have shown the Glee Club mercy and this has enjoyed an unprecedented era of peace, but if the Bloaty the Gravy Clown-"

Finn put his hands up and Medley rubbed his back for support after Sue called him that.

"And baby popper there is allowed to take over Glee Club my detente with the arts at this school will be over." Sue stormed out and then started to throw things.

She screamed and pushed all the students.

"Of course I can play Rizzo. I was born to play this role, I've known it by heart since I was one." Santana told all of them.

"So, what are you doing in town, Santana?" Joe asked her.

"Shut up. Who cares?" Sugar told him. "Yeah, the important thing is that she's here, so the show can go on," Brittany said.

Medley looked up at Finn and smiled before looking down and saw Tina walking in, with a Rizzo outfit on.

"This one fits, I just looked at the line for Rizzo and I think I can be off-book by Friday. I may have to hold a script in the second act." Tina said but then she noticed Santana.

"Sorry, Tina. I called Santana. She was the obvious choice to me and if you played Rizzo no one could have played Jan." Finn told her.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Tina spat.

"Rachel is here," Finn told Medley as he stormed into the back room.

"Woah, Finn. Calm down." She told him, as she cleaned up her smudged lipstick. "It will be okay, she's here to watch the play," Medley said.

She grabbed Finn's cheeks. "Look at me and calm down." She said, he started to calm a little before he gently got out from Medley's soft grip and wet his face with water.

"You're right, I need to calm down. She's here to enjoy the play, the play I'm so proud of." He told Medley.

"What if she tries to get back with me?" He asked her. "Do you still have feelings for her?"

Finn stayed silent and didn't move, Medley knew the answer.

"Watching the skill, the nuance, this reviewer was forced to ask himself: is this not how it felt to watch Michelangelo paint the Sistine Chapel? And might the directing team of Mr Hudson and Mr Abrams be heading for careers at NASA? They should because last night they plucked stars from the firmament and named them Marley Rose and Ryder Lynn. Has ever an audience been so enraptured? Mayhap. But when the last breath of life crosses this reviewers lips it shall utter but three words: Grease, McKinley, Bravo!" Artie readout.

"Man, this week hasn't been easy, knowing it was the last time I was going to see you guys for a while. But one thing that's helped is knowing that I'm leaving you in good hands, with two people who love Glee Club as much as I do. I know they will do everything to get you to Sectionals. I love you guys, I'm really going to miss you..." Mr Shue said.