"Go away, your face is annoying me." She hissed. Closing her eyes, only to open one a second later to see the face of the grinning boy. "So... whom are you inhabiting today?" She asked, not ever being able to get the name that belonged to the man's face. She had only just started to warm up to the Phoenix Force.

"His name was Fernon. One of my other strongest vessels."

"Who was your strongest?"

"Her name was Racheal Summers. The daughter of a Jean, whom you've met."

"What does Racheal look like?"

"That, you will find out in due time." The host smiled using the man's goofy face and his features made her feel some what comforted. "Now, that's enough. Stop acting like a child. We must practice!"

"Why? So you can posses me the same way you posses the others?" She asked, abruptly sitting up causing the entity to scoot away, "Fuck that." And with all the power that the tiered girl could muster: she shocked the entity away from her, power coursing through her emensly before she fell back to the ground, darkness encompassing her body while the Phoenix Force looked down on the girl with a sigh.

Loki stood worriedly outside of a glass room in which his brother had locked himself in. Loki, however, looked like a god. Himself, really. Though if you were able to look past his glimmer, you could see the god for what he really was. A mess. Loki had been handed some old clothes of Stark's that Steve Rogers had managed to dig up, though most of the billionaires clothes were tailored to his abnormal height which didn't fit the god in any sense. Instead, he manages to replace the clothes for the ones he had once worn from the day when he first met Antares on the streets of New York.

The black suit clashes poorly with the attire of the Avengers within the building though Loki felt as though it were important to uphold his image. He was a god after all. But do gods really weep for mortal women?

Once Loki had worried for his brother. Thor, whom had fallen for a mortal women, didn't care for his brothers heartfelt warning. But now, it was Loki whom was conflicted about the love he held for Antares, powers aside, she was mortal and mortals died in barely a century worth of life.

But, he loved her.

And Loki was a fool to ever laugh at his brother for loving a mortal.

Thor, much like Loki, was in a state of rage and sorrow after the unbecoming events that had unfolded barley even a week ago and the Kree girl was still yet to find Stark and his lover's brother. If her long lost brother wasn't alive, then did Loki really have a reason to stay? After all the uncertain looks that he was receiving was becoming quite tiering.

Thor met Loki's stern gaze, he could tell that Loki was in pain, the events of what had happened hadn't quite yet caught up to the God, whereas Thor was furious and to the point in which we was about to expload. With a sigh, Loki turned from the glass, and taped a piece of paper on the glass wall with a satisfied smirk. Thor was none the wiser of what the paper had written.

"I'm making some sandwiches if you're hungry." Natasha spoke up from the God's right. His blue eyes trailed her disheveled frame, the once hopeful look she had held in her eyes was starting to fade the longer it took for Carol Danvers to find the missing members of her team. Her family. Natasha was also one of the only ones in the team that didn't quite tiptoe around the God.

He gave her a smile. She forced a smile back, however here eyes caught the piece of paper and a laugh left her lips before her eyes met the God of Thunder's eyes. "You be careful now, we don't want an explosion going off in the compound."

"He can handle it." Loki sighed, reading the thick black words.

PLEASE DON'T
TAP THE GLASS
IT SCARES THE
GOD OF SPARKLES

"Food sounds lovely." He answered her previous question, kicking himself off of the wall. "Why don't I help." Loki had not yet grasp the concept of mortal life on earth, acting ungodly just didn't come natural to him. But if there was something Loki had learned from the last couple of months, it was that he could surprise many, even himself.

"We don't have any expensive meats left." She quickly piped up as she turned around with a small chuckle as the god whom she once hated with all her life followed behind.

"You manage to maintain a compound as expensive as this and yet you run out of expensive meats?" Loki asked, It was a joke. Another thing the god seemed to realise was that he didn't have to result to dark humour all the time.

"Well, tell that to Stark if he comes back."

Loki, startled by her choice of words, looked to the woman with simpathy, though it was quickly cut short as he felt something press against his leg. The god froze instantaneous as he looked down at the vile orange creature at the base of his leg and silently tip toed around it.

It wasn't that Loki was afraid of Flerkens. No. He loved Flerkens, he even had one as a child. However, if a bond is not fortified with a Flerken, then they become unpredictable and it is unknown whether they are sizing you up to devour or to be friendly.

"When do you think Miss Danvers will return?" Loki asked the woman as they entered the kitchen as to where Doctor Banner was seating at the bench with the paper in one hand and an already made sandwich in the other.

"Soon." She answered. But both of them knew that 'soon' could be anytime in the next hour or next week.

A.N:
I would like to take a moment to bring to light the situation at hand. Please don't stay silent, your silence does nothing. If you can't give, then do. There are many petitions to sign that cost no money and take no time at all, in fact there is one linked in my profile, please help take the next step to an equal society void of racism. Together we stand.

BLACK LIVES DO MATTER
DO NOT FORGET.

ROBERT SHEEHAN AS FERNON