I really need you

"We finished?" I hear from bellow me. I finish hammering the last nails from top of the ladder "Yup" I reply. I drop the hammer to the ground and start climbing climb down the small ladder. "It was just a little three house" I say, taking out my leather gloves, then I feel Collin tapping my back very soft.

I turn around to look at him. "How is the Pet's shop inside?" He asks. "What?" .

"Since you give me the. . . well, the ball. I've been wondering how's the Pet's shop inside" He says looking at me, serious, like he really wants to know. I look up to the sky, trying to remember most as possible –because I only went there two times, one with my mum and the other for Collin's brush, and ball— 

"Well, there are sections with different types of stuffs to buy. In one section there are huge showcases with some puppies inside, in the other side of the place are small aquariums with lots of fishes. And in the third section to the right are toys, there I bought the plush and the ball" I finish looking at him.

He puts a hand on his pocket and takes out the tennis ball, raising it to my eyes. I laugh and start walking to the tools that are scattered on the ground, feeling a soft hit with a muffed sound in my side. "Let's go, before it gets dark" I say taking out my phone and looking at the hour, 5:20.

I pick up the ball from the floor, and the tools, and we round the big house. The woman, the mother, already paid us, so we walked directly to the truck. I climb on the driver's seat and turn the car on. Then I start driving away, but to a different direction from the house.

I keep driving for almost an hour, then Collin rests a hand on my arm "Will, I'm starting to think that the house is in other direction" He says looking at me, worried. I giggle "Yup, I just wanted to show you something" I say looking at him, then I look back at the heavy road. I keep driving for some minutes and we look at a big, huge, sign with bright words not too far that says 'Drive-in-theaters NOW!!'.

There's a man standing in the entrance, with a flashlight and a special jacket that shines in the dark. I stop the car next to the man, and he blinds me with the hard light of his flashlight. I buy the ticket, for the only movie they have at the moment, and he gives me a recommended spot. 

I drive to a place where we can have a good view of the huge screen. I park the car and turn it off, taking the key out. "I know how you like to watch movies, and I think we can't still go to the movies, but this is most similar as possible" I say looking at him.

He smiles, grabbing his dog plush from the back seat and hugging it "Thank you".

And the movie starts playing in the huge screen. It was an old movie, from the old west, still in almost black-and-white, because you can barely see the brightest colors. But that's seems to doesn't bother Collin. He's one-hundred-one percent focused on the movie, still hugging his gray dog plush.

But I'm really not looking at the movie, I'm looking at him. Asking myself if I really need him in my life? I really need him? He really needs me?  I can't help smile softly, looking at him. He just glances me a quick look, before stare back at the movie. And a few seconds later, he looks at me with a smile "What?".

I chuckle "No, nothing. I'm just thinking" I say looking at him. His hand runs towards mine, holding it. I squeeze It a little, with a warm smile, and rest my back to the seat to look at the movie. He leans on my side, resting his head on my shoulder, still holding our hands, looking at mans with horses and old guns in a huge black-and-white screen talking in a forced countryside accent.