Two big red Cups of hot Tea

"What are you? . . ." I ask, looking dumbfounded at the strange creature. "Where am I?" Asks the creature in response, looking at me and caressing softly his tail. "I asked first" I reply. "You stepped on my tail!" . "I have a bat" I say grabbing tightly the bat with my hands.

He looks at the bat and then looks back at me. He lets a heavy sigh "Ok, I don't know. Or maybe I don't remember. Now, where am I?" He says sitting in one of the couches. "Wait, you don't remember?" I ask confuse putting the bat down, walking to another couch. He doesn't seem hostile, at least not now, he just looks irritated. "I don't know where am I—" He starts counting with his fingers "—I don't remember how I get here. I'm being threatened by a man with a 'bat'. I don't even remember my own name!" He finishes crossing his arms.

And that was everything we talk. We stay in an uncomfortable silence for a long time. I stayed looking at the floor, peeking a couple of times to look at him. While he was closing his eyes sitting on another couch. I let a small sigh, kinda guilty for what happened, "Hey. . . sorry for your. . . tail" I say looking at him. He didn't even open his eyes. He's just sitting criss-cross, with his eyes closed and crossing his arms.

He looks annoyed. . . He's annoyed. Who would like to be stepped on the tail. . . well. . . how it would be to have a tail? That would be very interesting . . .

I stand up, "Ok, at least let's start again. I'm Will. Or William. Do you want something to drink?". He doesn't even look at me. I sigh and walk into the kitchen. I start preparing two cups of tea, —because I remember, many years ago, when I was angry about something I do not remember now, my mother always brought me a cup of hot tea that magically calms me—.

 I finish preparing the two cups of my mother's favorite tea, chamomile tea, and walk back to the living room, walking slowly to not spill the tea on the floor. I look at him. His eyes are closed again, still sitting criss-cross but with his arms unwrapped. I still getting closer, slowly, to him to not spill the tea on the floor.

"Careful, It's hot" I say handing him one cup. He opens his eyes and, slowly, takes it looking at me, "thanks. . .". I sit down across from him on another couch and start blowing softly the hot tea. While the wolf, looking at me, does the same. I chuckle a little and, carefully, take a small sip while he did the same.

"So. . . Don't remember your name? Then how do you want to be call?" I ask looking at him. He starts thinking –I know because he looks up, grabbing the cup with both hands, and stays in quiet— and a few minutes later, he gives up "I don't know, Will". And that was all. We stay like that, staring at each other drinking hot tea in big red cups.