Tomorrow will be better

I quickly turn around. There he is, the wolf covered with the white big blanket I gave him in that uncomfortable moment. "You stayed. . ." I say looking at him. He nods at me with a smile. I get closer to him and stand in front of him, then in his side. He's a little shorter than me. I walk back to my closet and take the smallest clothes I have. "There you go" I say handing him the clothes.

He grabs them and starts changing. I look away a little blushed "Hey, you need a name. I can't call you wolf, I would feel bad" I say. He chuckles, "I don't bother, but If you insist. What about Collin, I saw that name today on your TV".

Collin. . . The man of the UFO things . . .  "Oh well. Collin will be"

We walk into the kitchen. I really didn't want to cook, after cooking for hundreds of people, but my guess must be hungry, so I made some pancakes while he just stares at my movements. Then he helps me to put the plates on the table. I sit down in one chair and he sits on the other side of the table. He starts eating at the same rhythm like me. "So William. . . What's your job?" . "I work in a restaurant. And in my dad's old workshop too." I reply.

"So you cook. And what do you do in the workshop?" He asks looking at me. "Well, I go to other houses and build what they want me to build. Obviously if I can". He just nods and keeps eating. Then I finish and stand up. He stands up as well and grab the plates. He put them on the sink, but I get closer and tap his shoulder. His hair stood up and he gave a small jump to the side, letting out a small shriek in fright.

"Oh so sorry, I didn't. . . I just wanted to tell you to leave it, I suppose you are my guess and you don't have to clean anything" I say looking at him. "No It's just. . . Well, I knew you today and. . . the baseball bat. . ." He replies looking at the floor. Then he walks into the living room letting a sigh. I finish washing the dishes and get closer to him. "The bad news is that I don't have more than just one bed" I say looking at him. "I suppose I'm going to sleep on the couch" He replies looking at one of the couches.

I walk into my bedroom and grab a pillow and some sheets. I walk back to the living room and put the pillows and the sheets most similar to a bed. He sits on his bed while I get closer to the light's switch. "It's okay if I turn off the lights?" I ask looking at him. "Yeah, it's okay" He replies with a smile. I turn off the lights and walk into my bedroom. I turn off my bedroom lights and lie on my bed.

He's been nice all this time. I hate talking with unsecure. He's a good person. Tomorrow will be better. But what happen if in the mid-night he grabs a knife and kill you. No don't be stupid. He's a good man . . . wolf. Tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow will be better. . .

And I wake up. It's day. I stand up and stretch. But I start smelling something weird. I walk into the kitchen and see him sitting in the other side of the table with a plate of pancakes in the middle. "Oh wow". He smiles at me, "I wanted to make you breakfast so you won't be late to your work" . "Well, today is Saturday and I don't work on the weekends. But thanks" I say sitting on the table. We start eating pancakes, again.