Wish it was a bad dream

Then I look at a big clock hanging in one side of a wall, 6:12 am.

I stand up, "Listen, I need to go to work. Can you stay here until I come back?" I ask. He looks at me, "Can. . . Can I go with you?". That was weird. I didn't expect that. "I think you should stay because. . . humans don't see too often big wolfs walking around the city. So, It's better for you to stay".

He nods softly and stands up. That is the big and fascinate moment, when I realize "Great". "What?" He asks looking at me. "You are naked" I say looking at other side. I walk into my room and open my big closet. I take a big white blanket and walk back to the living room. I get closer to him, looking away, and cover him with the blanket.

Then I change of clothes and slip my phone on my jeans pocket. I get closer to the wolf. He is sitting on the couch covered with the white blanket. "Hm. . . You can use the TV if you want. Or the computer in my room. You can do everything you want, only if you don't go outside" I say looking at him. He nods at me with a smile. I smile at him too and walk into the front door.

I leave my house and get into my truck. Then, I start an attack of panic. "Oh my god, what am I going to do. I have a strange creature sitting on a couch of my living room. I call the cops, the FBI, the Area51—" I take my phone out of my pocket and push the buttons 9-1-1 "—Wait. . . what happen if they kill me." I drop my phone into the sit. "What if I tell to my mum? No, she will sell him like a slave in the black market or something. Ok. . . William, calm down. . . everything it's okay. Just. . . go to work"

And that's what I did. I drive into the restaurant, work, then drive into the workshop, work. And then I park my car in front of my house. I dig my phone out of my pocket and turn it on to look at the hour, 8:13 pm. I open the front door with my key and close it behind me quietly. The strange wolf is not in the living room. The TV remote is in the same place I left it. I walk into the kitchen. There're no cups on the sink. I sigh in relieve.

Maybe it was a dream. Or maybe he left. I wish it was all a bad dream. . .

I walk into my room and put my bag on the floor. I open my closet and take some clothes.  I start changing into more comfortable clothes. "You're back" I hear from my room's door.