"Minjoo im sorry"chaewon said seriously to minjoo .

minjoo just smiled at her "forget it! just dont repeat it "minjoo said and chaewon nodded.

Shes now running away from chaewon then she bumped into a guy and get minjoo away.

"Yahhh~ minjoo"chaewon starts to run to reach minjoo and get minjoo away from that guy but shes late the guy already grab minjoo and put in the van.

"MINJOOO!!!"

"Chaewon ?" minjoo said while she realize shes in the place where is there's ni light.

"Are you searching for her? guess she didnt care about you"someone said that is not familiar to her.

she heard a gun clicking and she is now nervous.

"who are you?" minjoo asked .

"Hyewon sister" as she show her face to her.

"I want you to like hyewon back and not that chaewon"she said.

*Gulp*

"Does hyewon know about this"minjoo asked again .

"No! its only my own plan you "she said(Sana|twice)

"By the way since you like chaewon so much dont you know? shes just using you"sana said and minjoo looks at her unbelievable.

"Using?" minjoo said.

"Yes! Shes here " she said and let me show chaewon who is now full of blood and hyewon too.

"You did that to your own sister?!"minjoo said seeing the two bleeding .

"Ahmm? yes i think"she said and laugh.

"Kill me instead!" minjoo shouted make hyewon and chaewon looks at her .

"no!"hyewon shouted.

as hyewon sister pointed the gun to minjoo.

"do you really to die?"sana asked her carefully.

"Yah! minjoo! are you out of your mind?"hyewon said .

"Dont say that minjoo!"she heard chaewon finally talk.

"Kill me " chaewon said.

"No!kill me unnie!"hyewon said.

"My gad !!i can kill all of you " sana said as she put the gun in her head scratching it using that.

"But sorry i decided to kill minjoo" she said as she pointed again.

"YAHHHH!"

*BANGGGGGGG*

"Ch-chaewon"minjoo said.

"omg!" sana said then drop the gun and hold her head .

"unnie~ calm down " hyewon said while shes holding her own arms as the nurse are walking closer to sana they injected her and take her .

shes crazy.

Minjoo hold chaewon's hands while chaewon got shot in her chest and hyewon in her arms .

"Yah~ chaewon!"hyewon said as she slap chaewon to wake her and not to close her eyes.

the ambulance arrives and went to the hospital .

while minjoo is crying about chaewon's situation right now hyewon is there to hug her.

"Dont cry" hyewon said and their friends arrive.

"Omg!"yena's reaction .

"What happend!"yuri asked and the others trying to calm their self.

"My bestfriend"yena is about to cry when she saw sana she grabs sana's collar and starts to fight.

"Yahhh!! you did all of this!" yena shouted.

"calm down yena!" Tzuyu said .

"How?Do you feel what i feel right now ? seeing my bestfriend in the operating room fighting for her life"yena said and pointing her finger at the operating room while crying.

"Sorry about that !but thats not my fault"tzuyu said as hyewon called tzuyu to talk a little bit.

"Unnie! i love chaewon even she always hurting my feelings i still love her" minjoo said while her head went down to look to the floor.

"we all know that , chaewon loves you too"wonyoung said.

"but sana said shes only using me" minjoo said in a low tone.

"lol don't believe that"chaeyeon said and she remember what minjoo talking about.

"about what happened to me and chaewon dont think about it, its nothing"chaeyeon said.

"Its okay i already get it"minjoo said still waiting for chaewon to come out .

"Wait? i am about to cry about chaewon getting shot ! but chaeyeon?What happened between you and chaewon?"sakura sudden asked chaeyeon.

"Ahmm lets talk in private" chaeyeon grabs sakura's arms and having their own conversation.

"Yahhh! chaeyeon!"sakura shouted waiting for chaeyeon to say something.

"Ahmm we did something"chaeyeon said .

"Something? sex?"sakura asked as she cant believe.

"its just....we just didnt control our self you even saw it at yena's party we kissed so whats the problem with you" chaeyeon said and pouting infront of sakura.

"whats my problem? You're my problem but im not mad at you its just im too obvious but you didn't notice it" Sakura said.

"What do you mean?"chaeyeon then left there confused.

"I LIKE YOU"sakura said and walk away.

"What ? she likes me?"chaeyeon said talking to her self and went back to minjoo .

Yuri pushed sakura makes sakura touched chaeyeon hands but still awkward with each other not looking at each other too.

they saw the doctor finally opened the door .

"shes fine now"the doctor said and shakes minjoo's hands as they all smiled .

They pat minjoo's back.