"Boss surely agree to help the man. Even he is cold and heartless he is enough kind to help his employee right?" Tae's eyes shone innocence.

Jungkook smiled softly, thinking how could someone think so kind of someone.

"You're right flower, his boss agree to help him." Jungkook booped his nose with his own. Tae giggled.

"I know all people are good just their situation makes them bad."

"No flower, some people are born to be bad."

No words got exchange. Jungkook was playing with Tae's fingers while putting his chin over younger's shoulder, who was thinking about what older said.

'But I thought all people are good so why hyung said some peoples are born to be bad.' Tae questioned himself then shrugged.

Jungkook thought younger would understand his story but guess what, his flower was too naive to understand the story he told about himself.

FLASHBACK:

"I-I did it to p-protect my f-family."

When Sung told them this, they frowned in confusion. Jungkook stood straight and crossed his arms.

"What do you mean?"

"Lee's mans are stalking my son who is in Ilsan for his work and kidnap my 19 years old daughter. S-she have cancer and a little too. Le-"

"Little?"

"Cancer?"

Yoongi and Namjoon said in same time.

'Cancer and Little.' Jungkook thought and it's all needed Jungkook to got worried.

He looked at Sung who nodded as he cried.

"T-That's why I betrayed you. I didn't have any choice but to agree his order. I never wanted to do it in first place, sir this job give me enough money to provide my family everything they needed, because of this job I was able to pay for my daughter's treatment. She was getting better until one day 3 months ago some man's barged in my house and took my daughter, it was my daughter's last treatment day after that she would had been live normally, she could do anything a little can do happily without getting worried about her health b-but Lee's didn't let it happen. They threatened me and my wife if I don't agree he will kill my both kids." Sung told them.

"So you're force to betray us." Jungkook uttered. Sung nodded his head slowly and wiped his tears.

"Please Sir help me. I beg you sir help my daughter and son. I don't even know if they were treating my little daughter correctly."  Sung literally got on his knees, clasping his hand together infront of Jungkook who kept staring at him blankly.

Namjoon and Yoongi pitied Sung.

Jungkook saw his desperation, anxious, fear. Desperation to get back his daughter, anxious about his son's safety, fear of losing two childrens. He saw it in his eyes which he never saw in his own father's eyes when his twins were missing or should he say His own father left them in streets.

And big thing was that Sung didn't have any problem with his daughter being little rather he was scare of losing her. He wished his father was just like Sung but who was he kidding.