Y/N Scary When Mad

Some of it is not the same as the series.

__________________________________________________

In the day where Genos and Kagami hang out together, Y/N just finishes his mission on the town when he saw Saitama standing on the road playing his finger nervously.

   "Saitama?" Saitama turns his head to see Y/N walks to him with worried.

Saitama runs to him with nervousness and tells Y/N about his situation where he gonna been removed as a hero if he not doing hero thing today. Sadly to see his friend's situation, Y/N decided to help him searching any crime scene after Saitama declined Y/N that suggests making his own crime. 

Out of nowhere, the kunai knife has been throw almost hitting Y/N before get caught by Saitama. A young man stands in front of them glared sharply at Saitama.

   "Finally, I found you Saitama and why you here with him Hawkeye?" the young man asks pointing at Saitama furiously. 

For your information readers, Sonic eventually has a crush with Kagami. There was a time when Sonic brave himself to confess his feeling to Kagami which Kagami reject him brutally. Embarrass after the accident and found his other reasons to move on, Sonic decided to quit as an assassin without telling Kagami properly his reasons. Not he knows that his decision to quit suddenly really piss Kagami so much.

   "Do you know him?" Y/N says to Saitama. Saitama thinks so hard to remember Sonic's name.

Each time Saitama guesses his name really piss him off. Before Sonic can say Saitama cut his words and immediately walk away with Y/N leaving Sonic alone. 

   "Tch!" Sonic runs fast to them. He pulls out his sword and aims at Saitama where suddenly his attack been cut by Y/N knife. 

   "Hey, does nobody teach you that sneak attack without reasons it's annoying. It can piss someone off, that anyone who in your way can... get killed." Y/N gives deadly aura and stare at Sonic.

It makes Sonic shock and left guard. Y/N saw the changes and throw his another knife at Sonic's hand. Sonic walks back in pain and pulls out the Y/N's knife at his hands. Then the situation becomes worst when a hero tank-top Tiger comes to the fight scene after a been report that one suspicious person in the town. Saitama thought that they talking about Sonic but it turns out it was him they were mention of.

   "Huh?" Saitama confused.

   "He's been running around town with this scary look on his face since yesterday." The girl is the one who reports about Saitama.

   'Well, Saitama do have that scary face when he nervous.' Y/N sigh smiley.

    "But, I'm a hero too!" Saitama says frustrated.

   "I've never heard of a hero like you." Tank-top Tiger says.

   "So what? I just started!" Y/N nod with Saitama's statement.

   "In any case, you're causing problems for everyone. If you're really a hero, then don't go around frightening people." 

Saitama silent.

   "You're hurting all the other heroes' reputation."

   'He... humiliating Saitama.' Y/N  realized and started worried about Saitama now.

   'They...humiliating him. Hero.... humiliating 'hero'?' Y/N starts to mad again. 

In Y/N view, there's is only one hero that can call themself a hero, and that hero now is being humiliating by some fake, useless person in the public. It's been a long time Y/N never get this angry.

   "So how about it, new guy? Wanna go a little wild here and make me look good?" 

Y/N snaps out.

Y/N pulls out his knife and throws it at the Tank-top Tiger which him shocked by the sneak attack. Then Y/N run and jumps at him, take down Tank-top Tiger's body to make sure he can't move and end with his knife almost at the hero's neck.

   "Ah! Tank-top Tiger."

   "Is this really happened"

Everyone started whisper shock at the sudden attack.

   "Hey, you call yourself a hero? What I see is just a person who has big muscles and no brain and who are you to humiliating my friend in the public." Y/N stares with anger at the Tank-top Tiger.

   "Girl, you should be careful with your words. You can die because of your dirty mouth." The girl who reported it shaken in fear when caught Y/N anger eyes.

    "Saitama are you an idiot? If you want to be a hero, you should think far and stop lazy around you idiot bald man." Saitama shook in fear when hearing Y/N  angry voice.

   "And you." Sonic flinched when Y/N's attention turns to him. "I sure you mistook me with my brother and for your information my brother really mad when you quit without telling him today. If I was him I definitely kill you on the spot as I do to all traitor." Sonic didn't dare to look at Y/N's face.

    "Oh my god, this is so annoying. F**** ALL OF YOU! Let's go Saitama." Y/N leaving the area angrily. 

     "I- I know that sharp blue eyes. It's was an infamous assassin, Mr. Badass Assassin. Hey new guy... how do you know him?" Tank-top Tiger asks still in fear about what just happen to him.

      "Just what all his friends say... never ever make Y/N angry..." Saitama mumbling loudly.

    "SAITAMA!!!" Y/N yelling at Saitama that snaps out from his thought and runs at Y/N in fear.

   'SCARY!!!!!' Everyone in the area thought unison.

~MEANWHILE AT THE HERO ASSOCIATION~

      "Looks like there is chaos at the City Z and an assassin named Speed-O'-Sound Sonic been arrested." A man says.

   "Not just that it looks like he been captured by a hero class C. " 

   "Do you have information about the city Z?" The man asks the woman who in the same room as him.

   "Do you mean a ghost town?" The woman says.

   "Yes."

   " We have sent a few heroes to go investigated in that town."

   "How about I got there to investigated?" A girl says while floating in the air to the man.

   "T-Tornado why are you here?" The man shock when he saw her.

   "What? Aren't I  have allowed entering this place?" Tornado says furiously.

   "Of course you allowed entering." The man said.

   "Then, why I can't go to that city?" Tornado asks.

   "Not like that it's because it's not a hero class S duty to go there." The woman enters their conversation. 

After hearing the answer Tornado flies out from the room leaving the man and the woman alone in that room.

   "Tch, I almost have a reason to meet Y/N." Tornado's face becomes red when remembering Y/N.

~MEANWHILE AT THE CITY Z~

A seaweed monster wanders around in the silent road. He found two men walk on the road and start chasing them. When the monster almost reached him, a katana sliced him at high speed leaving him a few pieces.

   "Looks like we gonna have seaweed for dinner. Saitama takes all of it." Y/N order Saitama.

   "Yes, sir." Saitama grabs all the seaweed to take home like a good slave for Y/N.

   'Scary... how can Genos get horny with this attitude?'  Saitama thought.