The Sloth

-sorry for the slow updates (~3~)-

----------------------------

??? P.O.V

It's been a long time since the last time I'm here. I can't wait to see my brother again.

'Don't you dare come to me unless you finished your work. If I know you still not finished it, I will not play with you again.'

That words still can be heard in my head. Because of that threatens I push myself to the limit and finally, here I am now.

Wait for me brother, your big brother is here and ready to make you proud.

...I want to sleep.
----------------------------

3rd P.O.V

Genos just went back from buying groceries when he saw a similar Salmon Pink hair man sleep in font of Y/N doors. 

   "Y/N?" Genos come closer and start shaking the Salmon Pink hair man. A few minutes later the man opens his eyes and meets Geno's eyes. 

   'What with this awkward situation. Did he forget his key and decided to wait for someone to come? Why he did not go to the master house then? AND STOP STARE AT ME LIKE A LOST PUPPY, IT MAKE MY HEARTBEAT GROW FAST!!!' over and over he said in his mind.

The Salmon Pink-haired man just stares at Genos without thinking anything. Suddenly Genos ask him to go inside to his master's house which that man did not hesitate to enter.

   "Please sit there Y/N, I will get you a glass of water."

Genos enter the kitchen to get some water. For a long time Genos wondering why Y/N looks so different today. Did Y/N sick? Nope, he didn't think that was the cause of the difference. Does he not in a good mood to talk? Yeah, that maybe.

Genos came out with the glass of water and put it in front of the Salmon Pink-haired man. He then sits in front of him, just stare that man drink the water.

*Awkward moment started*

   "...bald man." The Salmon Pink-haired man first word for today.

   "What?"

   "Where's the bald man that lives in this house?" He asked without looking at Genos.

   "Ah, you mean master? I think he's out to do something. He will come home soon." The man just nods silently.

*Awkward moment started again*

   "..."

    "..."

   "Seriously, what is wrong with-"

Genos's word has been cut when a door is open and shows the real Y/N full of vegetable bags.

   "Hey Genos, I think I want to make curry tonight. What do you think?"

Genos shocked when he saw Y/N at the door, then look at the man in front of him and then look back at Y/N.

Genos confused. Why there was two Y/N in this house now. Is this enemy power or just a coincidence?

Genos run to Y/N and close Y/N's eyes.

   "Y/N don't look. You gonna die if you see your doppelganger!" Shout Genos with trembling.

   "Doppelganger?" Y/N push Genos's hand hard and see the Salmon Pink-haired man rest his head on the table, still watching them.

Y/N walks to the Salmon Pink-haired man quietly, making Genos nervous to each step Y/N takes.

   "An-chan why you here?" Y/N brushes the Salmon Pink-haired man's hair gently which being answered with the sound of purr cat.