Last Chapter (part 1)

The day is always the same, when I mean the same it isn't fascinating. If that ship has not blocked the sun...

To start the story, it happen a couple of hours ago when I was sleeping on my desk. Being the teacher to two chaotic ladies is surely a pain in the neck but I have to admit those two can already handle it like a professional assassin. It's been a while since the last time I see Saitama, my job comes every single day like a storm and I have a hard time finding free time for myself. 

I don't know what happens but I think I fall asleep on top of my keyboard. There are a lot of capital letters on the screen and none of it is a word.

   "Mr. L/N."  I am still dizzy but still look at the person who called my name. "The lady wants you in her office right now."

A big and buff man is her bodyguard. Asking for my presence immediately means it was an important request. I silently follow the bodyguard to her office.

Her chair is backing me but slowly moves to face me. What a dramatic boss she is. She looks at me up and down and thumbs up to her bodyguard. The bodyguard nodded answering her and that was enough for me to catch up that I was in her trap. The bodyguard locked the door making sure I will not run away.

   "Mr. L/N, do you know why you are here?" she asks. I answered no even though I know the reason.

   "This supposes the job for Kagami but your brother manages to escape by selling you to us." Just like I thought.

   "What kind of job do you want me to handle, my lady?"

  "I want you to follow me to Hero Association Headquarters. There was an emergency meeting and for some reason they want us to come."

The Hero Association Headquarters? Why are heroes ask assassins to come there? They just want to mock us again 'cause that will be one of the reasons Kagami rejects the job.

---

   "Thank you for coming madam. Please follow me to the meeting room." Both of us follow the employer in silence.

   "My lady, may I ask a question?" She nods. "Why you don't bring your bodyguard with us?"

   "He is too big and has a problem controlling his anger. I don't want our image ruined by that pathetic behavior."

Hearing those words makes me goosebumps, I never go to the Hero HQ but based on Kagami they provoked him and he almost kill them.

We already arrived at the meeting room, what I saw is a wide screen, a long table with multiple chairs and there was a man on one of the chairs. He stands up and walks toward us.

   "Oho? Why are you here instead of that old man?" My lady questioned him.

   "The higher rank asking me to lead it and that old man is still on 'vacation'. It was a good thing for both sides am I right?" The word vacation somehow terrified me.

   "Briliant but sadly there is no point to glued knife on my thighs." Glued what on what again? "You lucky to not meet that old man Y/N. That guy is the reason why your brother doesn't want to come."

   "Oya? this guy is not Mirror?" 

   "This is Mirror twins, Mr. Badass Assassin."

   "My lady I told you not to call me that, is so embarrassing to chant that name."

   "That's your fault for not picking the name. We will always call you that." My lady looks happy using the name against me. Evil.

   "Pleasure to meet you, my name is Kuriyama Zoey." He pulls out his hands for shaking which I accept.

   "Same here and please call me Y/N. I prefer not using that name." Zoey just chuckle at my answer. 

   "Anyway, have a sit the meeting is almost beginning." The light is turned off and the big screen opens to show a group of people in a different room. Urgh, my eyes.

All people on the screen are so serious except the bald guy. Wait a minute, bald guy? Why is Saitama there?!

   "Those guys are S-rank heroes. Are you sure we are allowed to hear the conversation?" My lady ask Mr. Zoey and he explain that the conversation is related to our new job. I need to focus.

From the conversation, two heroes are absent and can't be called. The one who explains is one of the associations named Sitch. He wanted all heroes in that room to save the earth with zero chance to survive the impact. What a joke and you call yourself a protector of human mankind. Even though hear that none of the heroes walk away. Crazy psycho.

Back to topic, there was a person named Madame Shibabawa is found dead and my lady give a reaction to that name. Does she know that person?

   "Idiot, she read the future even though she shouldn't do it." Must close relationship with my lady.

   "Madame Shibabawa is an old lady that can predict earthquakes and monster attacks also one of your boss's friends. Am I right?" Zoey explains it to me with his happy face. Does it obvious?

   "Forget that useless information and focus on the screen." My lady strictly says it to me and punches Zoey's hand in fury. Zoey only chuckles.

Before she died she have write a note, it was written 'The earth is in trouble.' not just that, it will happen in six months. Now that's interesting. But in the next six months can mean it could be tomorrow or even today. While I think Saitama also says the same thing, for some reason my heart beat fast just because we have a similar of this conversation. Love really crazy.

I stop thinking when suddenly the building shook.

   "My lady, could it be?" She nods knowing what I'm trying to say.

   "Looks like the job begin as fast as I expected. I still not hear what you gonna offer to us." Zoey smiled at my lady. "You know this gonna happen and I already can tell that this job is personal straight from you, Grandson of madame Shibabawa."

Who's grandson?!

   "Aww, you got me. I thought we can play longer." His face is still smiling but this feeling is something.

   "Request from me, I would like to hire your assassin to kill the monster from the sky."

Kill what from where again?!!!

To be continued...