Spy Time!

I woke up from my sleep and see Kagami preparing breakfast.

  "Morning, Kagami," I say to him.

  "Good morning to you too Lazy cat." Kagami answer back. "Want tea or coffee?"

I choose tea and he just nods. Then, I look around to see that I definitely in Saitama house but where are Saitama and Genos? I can't remember properly about last night.

  "If you think where are Saitama and the android boy, there have to go out this early morning," Kagami says without looking at me. I kinda surprise when he says it like does he read my mind or something? "I don't read your mind. It's too obvious you want to say that." Ah, it is.

  "Where to?" 

  "Um, some kind like Hero test." Oh! I remember now. Saitama is sad nobody recognized him as a hero and Genos thinks that Saitama never registers it so we stay late at night searching this hero web. 

No wonder I feel tired so much.

~3rd. P.O.V~

While Y/N still in his thought, Kagami peek at his naive brother. Another male has a crush with his twin brother. Kagami does not just have to face Saitama but Genos also became his rival. It is not like he gay but both of him and Y/N are straight but somehow the creator has another plan with this love bird style.

Kagami maybe the laziest one that has to be guard every time but he also a caring and responsible brother. He also knows how many people have a crush with Y/N. Most of them are easy to give up until Saitama comes to Y/N life. That time maybe around 20 Y/N message him about someone else for the first time. This man who has determined side manages to make Y/N respect him so with curious Kagami try to find this man.

A few months after the last chat. Kagami comes to Y/N's new home to found out the man that Y/N respect was Y/N's neighbor and there was the first time Kagami feel restless.

This man name Saitama has a crush with Y/N and Kagami can't defeat him.

  'Not just Saitama I can't stop the android boy too. It more difficult when Y/N doesn't realize what kind of situation he into. I'm too tired to face these problems.'  What he can do is only sigh.

Kagami finally finished cook and put the breakfast to the table. Omurice is a menu for today. While Kagami pours tea in their both cup he starts a conversation.

  "Y/N, are you sure you don't have a girlfriend?"

  "Nope. I don't feel I want one right now."

  "Do you know someone has a crush with you?"

  "Like who?" Y/N while taking a sip from the tea.

  "Saitama and android boy." Y/N spit out the tea in his mouth when hearing it. 

  "There is no way. Saitama is my friend while Genos is my disciple and both of them are male. Don't joke like that." Y/N says while wiping the tea that he spits on the table.

Just what Kagami thought, Y/N is an idiot and naive to understand someone feeling.

Kagami gives up. Welp, what he can do is protect the naive Y/N as long as he can.

  "I'm so bored Kagami." Y/N rests his head on the table and pout.

  'No wonder those wolves fall in love with you.' Kagami sigh and suddenly he got the idea.

  "Then how about we stalk Saitama and android boy. We can pretend to be one of the workers in that place." Y/N pout now become happy when hear Kagami brilliant plan. 

Both of them don't have any job to do so it was a good plan. Y/N can cheer Saitama and Genos from the corner.

After they finished their breakfast, the twins go out to the hero test place. When they arrived, Y/N saw a door say employers only and take Kagami to go inside the door. Then the take-ups the employer cloth wore it and go to the area were the Saitama and Genos were taking a test.

What a smooth plan, as expected of the professional assassin. They thought happily.

They finally arrived they destination and go to the spot where employers go. The twins can see there was so many people want to be a hero. First, they look at Genos who ready to take a test.

In Geno's side, he feels nervous. He wants to know if Saitama is doing fine in another side place. He wants to give a good result that makes both of his masters feel proud but somehow he feels uncomfortable so he decided to look around until he saw Y/N in an employer cloth. Y/N saw Genos looks at him and place his index fingers to his mouth to say keep quiet while mumbling 'good luck'. With supported by Y/N Genos do perfectly in his test. Too perfectly.

In Saitama's side, he just wants to do his best and make Y/N proud of him. Kagami and Y/N watching Saitama with popcorn at their hand. Some of the participants mock at him but Saitama doesn't care and comes forward to the test. It's a strength test. In a test, Saitama destroys most of the machines there because of his inhuman power. The participants that mock him immediately give up. Kagami and Y/N laugh quietly watching Saitama destroy everything.

  "I wonder what class he will get." Y/N says while trying his best to hold his laughter.

  "Who knows but if he gets low class it totally triggered him," Kagami says.

(TIME SKIP)

This is it. The result for Saitama and Genos test. Kagami and Y/N open the door to where the hero's future goes.

  "Ah, Y/N and Kagami. You here." Genos says and Kagami without impatient look directly at Genos's test result.

  "Phew~ you got S class. As expected from the Android boy." Kagami says sarcastically to the blushing Genos.

  'Too closed. TOO CLOSED!' Genos screaming in his mind.

  "Really! Good job Genos." Y/N smiles proudly at Genos.

  'Too bright. This twin is gonna kill me.' Genos blushing more hard like a tomato.

The attention now focuses on Saitama who still quiet from the corner. Genos peek a little at Saitama's test result. At first, Genos think it was an 'S' word because of the up shape but as he comes closer he found out it was a 'C' word.

  "I'm so sorry master I mistake you in S class because of the C shape look but eventually you in the C class." Genos apologized sadly to Saitama.

  "You don't have to say it loud!" Saitama was furious at Genos.

    "Haha! I know it will gonna happen. Who can measure you power if you destroy all the machines test?" Kagami laughs loudly at Saitama.

    "Shut up you lazy sloth!" Saitama's face becomes red with frustration.

 "I-It's ok Saitama you don't have to be sad. If you work hard more I pretty sure you managed to go to S class." Y/N cheer at Saitama.

  "Thanks for the support." Saitama blush.

Suddenly, Kagami phone buzzing. He picks it and listened to the person who calls him while getting out of the room leaving Y/N and Genos to cheer the sad  Saitama.

_______________________________________________________

Sorry it took a long time to published (\TvT/)