First Kiss

~Supergirl~

It was awkward for both of us, well mostly me.

Supergirl was corrupted by a shard of Red Kryptonite which got into her by accident when a laboratory blew up as she was saving people inside, one of the Red Kryptonite shards they were working with was blasted into her body.

But while that happened, I was relaxing at home eating some take away I bought on the way there, watching this weird show called Animalstars.

I blinked my eyes and suddenly a burst of wind shattered my window, in flew Supergirl in a rather... showy torn up version of her suit.

"Hey there sexy" She said seductively as she slowly walked towards me, I was speechless.

She lifted me up with one hand and teased to kiss me, it made me feel off and I figured out why when I saw the shard of Red Kryptonite was pierced through her tongue like jewelry.

I gave into the tease and forcefully kissed her, slowly pushing the Red Kryptonite out of her tongue and breaking the kiss.

After getting it out I spat it across the room and into my led box that Kara gave me to hold the Red Sun ring.

Kara quickly returned to normal and apologized, aggressively blushing as she remembered what she did, and what I did.

I said it was okay, as I said it was an awkward kiss.

~Lady J~

It was quite the shocking situation.

The Asylum had given Lady J a new part to her schedule, which was a lonely relaxation time in the park land of Arkham.

And she somehow convinced the guards to let us conduct a therapy session out in the greenery.

So here we were, sitting in the Arkham park that was well known to be Poison Eivy's stomping grounds.

"-and then the Batwoman kicked him in the face! Hahaa!" Lady J laughed as she finished off her story about the mysterious Batwoman.

"We were talking about your eating habits J, I don't understand how that became face kicking" I said with a sigh, knowing she always changed the subject.

We continued with the conversation when suddenly a green vine wrapped around my neck, lifting me off the ground, it was Eivy.

Poison Eivy was known for his oddly attractive scent, hell even I was attracted to him and I'm straight. He apparently used to be a botanist before a lab accident turned him from Eivery Pollens to Poison Eivy.

The vine got tighter as I saw Lady J grow a smile... an angry smile.

She pulled out a knife and approached Eivy, slicing the vine that held me.

I dropped to the ground coughing, looking up to see Lady J restraining herself from stabbing Eivy.

The something sprayed in my face, a scent so strong that I could no longer control myself.

Eivy picked both me and Lady J up this time, Lady J also seemed to of been sprayed.

I regained control and wrapped my legs around Lady J, yanking her out of the vine's grip. I was then dropped by Eivy after he realized how weak his scent was to me.

"Fine, I'll leave you love birds then" He said as he collapsed into the ground and disappeared.

I was picking Lady J back up from the ground when a vine whipped me in the butt, making me lurch forward and accidently connect lips with Lady J.