Exes

~Supergirl~

I was pretty scared, knowing that Kara's ex was capable of literally tearing me a new one, even with the red sun ring I was scared when his name turned up. And I know me and Kara aren't together but we're still close enough for a red rock sucker to try kill me in jealousy.

~Lady J~

After reading Harvey's bio over and over, I can't help to hate the man for what he did to Lady J, like she was a small time criminal before they met and now... well she rocked up in Arkham, so I personally have an urge to punch that two faced punk.

~Spoiler~

When she told me her ex was Red Robin, well I wasn't surprised that it was another batman member. But she was for sure going through an emotional crash, had to swing out and get her chocolate like 3 times as we talked about it, he's apparently a nice guy but he supposedly had a thing with Mr. Fox's daughter. Tam Fox. which is probably why she was locked up complaining to him about it.

~Killer Frost~

She had a few relationships before her transformation, but ever since she got cold, she hasn't really had any major relationships. And none of her past ones were really to be afraid of.

~Death~

She literally hasn't dated anyone in lifetimes, mainly due to the whole no loving a mortal thing.