18+ | Seeing you nude

~Supergirl~

I was pretty tired of this hot weather, luckily I had an air-con on full blast but I just couldn't take this blistering weather.

After looking around, making sure there was no other buildings in sight of my windows, I stipped down completely, now I was finally starting to cool down right below my air-con and devouring an ice cream from mt freezer.

Little did I know Supergirl was planning on coming over... 'was' and not 'is', she would always check the building with her xray and eagle vision to make sure I was or wasn't there, she sure was not expecting to see me in my full nature.

"OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod" Supergirl said as she flew off, she never told me about the event after, but she personally knew it was a boiling day for humans so she understood what she saw... she was also impressed.

~Lady J~

You know it's super scary showering in Arkham, especially when your shower was rigged to malfunction by a certain clown princess.

So now I have to use the inmate showers, they were heavily cleaned before I used them so hopefully no blood stains on the tiles, and all the entry points were guarded by the Arkham guards... well most of them.

I now know that the vent system for the showers is oddly easy to get into, especially from Lady J's cell.

"Hey Puddin~" I heard her say, her voice echoing in the shower. And in that moment the entire guard force barged in, I turned around and saw she was still in her prison jumpsuit but was soaked to hell from the showers.

She giggled and her feet seemed to wiggle as she looked at my crotch and was being dragged away, which a guard quickly covered with a towel.

"Thank you" I said as I wrapped the towel around my waist.

That woman is crazy... but cute in her own way.

~Spoiler~

After the awkward first kiss, I met Steph back in her apartment, before we were going to talk about her whole ex situation I asked if I could borrow a room to change in because being in my suit for no reason would be uncomfortable.

She let me borrow her bedroom, and luckily for me I always kept a bag of clothes on almost every rooftop in case of emergancy.

As I changed, I could hear Steph through the walls, it was faint but there was a light 'thicc butt' whispered from her.

I questioned it before my senses made me look at the top left corner of the room where a camera was set up.

"Really?" I said aloud as I covered my lower half with my suit.

"SHIT" I heard her yell as the cameras red light flashed off.

Damn perv, my butt isn't thicc though is it?

~Killer Frost~

It's already happened, when Y/n burned his clothes.

~Death~

Firstly don't judge me, but if you had immortality too you'd also try it at some point.

So there I was, about to commit the most dangerous act on myself.

Cutting off a ball and seeing if it would grow back.

Turns out it causes enough pain to make you die, but yes it did grow back.

But it was awkward for sure when I opened my eyes and saw Death silently judging me.