When She Feels Ill

~Supergirl~

It was odd to see her looking unwell, you first noticed when she asked you to help her with tracking down someone for an interview, because first off she wouldn't need help tracking someone and secondly when you actually went and saw her she looked like crap.

You managed to convince her to stay home today, she did notice that she had to avoid sneezing at all costs as it could wipe out a city building if she wasn't careful.

After you interviewed the guy she was looking for, you texted her to see where her house was since you never really went over to hers.

'Oh... it's in the Arctic' She texted back, you decided to try and not think about how she has a cellular connection in the Arctic and instead went back home, getting dressed in snow clothes and packing some soups, medicine and the notes she wanted as well as some of her favourite show dvds and a portable dvd reader.

You stood on your roof for a second while trying to think of a way to yell Superman without sounding like your about to die.

"Hey! Superman! It's me, you know Y/n, Kara's friend. I need a lift to the... Arctic apparently" You said to the sky, you decided to sit and wait as Superman was probably busy.

After a few minutes, Superman slowly entered your vision from the sky, his cape fluttering behind him.

"Y/n! It's good to meet you, I guess Kara said she was at the fortress recovering huh?" Superman said as he walked over to you, leading to you standing up nervously.

He seemed to scan your travel bag.

"Alright, hold on Y/n, try to keep your eyes open" He said as he picked you up, flying across the globe.

Now usually anyone would either be terrified or entranced by flying so high over the ocean while being held by Superman, but you've done the same thing with Supergirl already.

Superman dropped you outside the fortress door and then flew back off to whatever he was doing before.

You walked up to the door and noticed that there was a hand shaped light on it.

You then softly placed your hand onto the shape, it turned a bright blue before the door went into the ground beneath your feet.

There was Kara, laying in an odd bath of goo like glowing water.

"You okay Sj? You look a little better" You say as you approached her healing chamber of sorts.

"Oh! Y/n! Yeah I'm doing better now, turns out someone snuck a little blue kryptonite and flu germs into my system. The fortress is clearing it out slowly now" She explained, lifting her arm up to show the liquid was like a cloth.

After chatting a little, you set up the dvd viewer on a crystal table that you pushed to be over the healing bath thingy so she could watch her shows while getting better, you could tell she enjoyed both the show and your company.

~Lady J~

It was an odd thing for you to see, the powerful ex crime boss Lady J was now stuck in her cell with a horrible cold.

You would bring her some of the prison soup as well as a prescribed cold medicine and talk to each other through the bars, as her therapist you couldn't comfort her like a normal person but you could tell she was thankful you were there.

~Spoiler~

After going for another night walk, you noticed that your senses weren't going off like usual, you still noticed the gaze of Batman every now and then but now Spoil Sport wasn't around at all.